The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to replicate affiliate content for different locations?

Phil Newton

affiliate
Hi all,

I am looking for some advice for my new affiliate website. I have chosen my niche and the content works perfectly for both US and UK audiences.

The problem I have is that I am trying to insert Amazon affiliate links/widgets into the content that go to specific manually linked products.

I would like US viewers to be able to see a version of the page with US Amazon links and UK viewers to see the exact same page but with UK Amazon links.

Is there a way to do this please?

Thanks for any help.

Why not have more than one lander and set up each lander for specific geos?

If you use WP, there is a plugin I used for a while with great success called Advance Ads WP Plugin that does exactly what you want. Otherwise, you will need a developer to write a script for you that can rotate your ads based on locations like city, region, country, continent, etc. I think AdWords may have a new feature like that called PPC Local, but I am not certain it will rotate ads.

Having a script written would likely only cost $50 to $100, so inconsequential cost over the long term.

There is also a reasonably new targeting option in some networks, but also provided by 3rd party SaaS and apps called Geo Fencing that has been very successful. I have not used it, but have done a small amount of research. I handed it off to my team for a closer look and testing.

At the moment, I use different set landers for each geo.

You can also use a tracker, set up 2 separate flows and redirect viewers based on their country. Will be much easier as you don't need to mess with your landing page's code.

I would like US viewers to be able to see a version of the page with US Amazon links and UK viewers to see the exact same page but with UK Amazon links.

The best way is to code a link map based on the user's geo IP resolution and substitute the correct TLD.
This way there is only one page for all countries with the same language EN= US,UK,CA,NZ,AU (others?).
The page is dynamic (php, python {whatever}).

Otherwise, you have too many pages to maintain -- especially with any real volume of different items.

banners
Back