The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Redirect Traffics from certain carrier to offer that allow it in PopCash

bryan

affiliate
Hi All Seniors,

I had just signed up PopCash and noticed that there is no filtering option for carrier target. I would like to test few offers that accepting difference carrier, may I know how can I re-direct the traffics from certain carrier (not allow in some offer) to the offers that allowed.

Many thanks in advance.

Hey, bryan!

AdsBridge has this function, and it's really easy to set up. Here is an example:
159.png

Wrtie me a PM if you have any questions!
Hope this helps,
Alex

Another question is about bids or strategy to do so in Popcash.
Bought some traffic from them( had the same goal- wanted to redirect carrier traffic to specific offer through tracker) - and i received 99.9% wifi traffic!

Another question is about bids or strategy to do so in Popcash.
Bought some traffic from them( had the same goal- wanted to redirect carrier traffic to specific offer through tracker) - and i received 99.9% wifi traffic!

Yeah popcash is blind traffic. Best you can do is optimize placements.
Or buy traffic, redirect good traffic (carrier traffic) to pin submit offer and redirect wifi traffic to some other offer that converts better for wifi (app).

The AdsBridge discount is available for any payment plan you wish. You can use it one-time, on anything. We recommend using it on the annual plan as one, it saves you more money, and two, because the annual plan already includes a 15% discount. That's 40% off right there! Hope this cleared it up!
-Alex

I tested adsbridge carrier detection on my country and carrier is guess what "Unknown".
Carrier mapping is not an easy thing, ip ranges must be updated all the time,
it's hard to keep good coverage but adsBridge should have it 100% by my opinion.
@Alex AdsBridge
For your info, carrier that is "Unknown" is No 1 in Bosnia, so I am talking about 3mil people traffic

I tested adsbridge carrier detection on my country and carrier is guess what "Unknown".
Carrier mapping is not an easy thing, ip ranges must be updated all the time,
it's hard to keep good coverage but adsBridge should have it 100% by my opinion.
@Alex AdsBridge
For your info, carrier that is "Unknown" is No 1 in Bosnia, so I am talking about 3mil people traffic
Please refer to our support at support@adsbridge.com , and they will help you find whether or not the Digital Element base we use holds this carrier.

Hi All Seniors,

I had just signed up PopCash and noticed that there is no filtering option for carrier target. I would like to test few offers that accepting difference carrier, may I know how can I re-direct the traffics from certain carrier (not allow in some offer) to the offers that allowed.

Many thanks in advance.
Hello Bryan,

The carrier targeting option is available now (was launched back in the autumn of 2017), so if you're still working in the industry and willing to collaborate with us, please feel welcomed to start promoting your offers!

Cheers!

MI
Back