The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to protect Landing pages and get FREE conversions from the thieves

Hello Crysper,

Thank you for this awesome tool... This is insane.

But i'm having trouble setting it up for my own landing pages.

I'm stuck, as i'm mainly doing CPA Marketing with Content or File Locker, what is the ID I should set up?

And then... How to be sure everything is working fine? :)

Thank you !

Hello Crysper,

Thank you for this awesome tool... This is insane.

But i'm having trouble setting it up for my own landing pages.

I'm stuck, as i'm mainly doing CPA Marketing with Content or File Locker, what is the ID I should set up?

And then... How to be sure everything is working fine? :)

Thank you !

The ID is for the call to action link. I don't know how/if will work with the content locker, you need to have a call to action button or something.

Yea. That's why this tool works because most people use copy-paste and most of them don't know javascript at a level to figure that the lander has a protection script installed.

hi crysper
Thanks a lot for that great tool!!!! Really cool idea.
My question is - is it possible to add a counter to this protection script?
Example. Someone copy my LP - test it 10-20 times - then send traf to this LP.
It could be cool if this script count how many times it working and only then send part of the traf to my offers.
What do you think about that?
Next question - What is the algorithm of the traf sending? Let say I have 70% to the thief offer an d 30% to my. When traf goes first 1-2-3-4 clicks where goes to thief offer or to my? Could it be possible first 500-1000 cliks send to the thief offer without any exeption. Only after 500-1000 cliks send traf to my offer.

Last edited:
hi crysper
Thanks a lot for that great tool!!!! Really cool idea.
My question is - is it possible to add a counter to this protection script?
Example. Someone copy my LP - test it 10-20 times - then send traf to this LP.
It could be cool if this script count how many times it working and only then send part of the traf to my offers.
What do you think about that?
Next question - What is the algorithm of the traf sending? Let say I have 70% to the thief offer an d 30% to my. When traf goes first 1-2-3-4 clicks where goes to thief offer or to my? Could it be possible first 500-1000 cliks send to the thief offer without any exeption. Only after 500-1000 cliks send traf to my offer.

Thanks for the suggestion. Yea, it would be a good idea to let the thief test the lander a few times and only after that send the traffic. The only issue is that I need to use cookies to store the counter and this will increase the script code length and it may look suspicious. Anyway, that's a good idea.

The algorithm uses the browser random function to generate a number. Depending on that value the weights are assigned. Using random with some calculations is the default option in functions like this, it's based on probability. The higher the number of clicks, the more close to the percent it is. For only 10 clicks, it will be something in this range 2:8,3:7,4:6

Thanks!

Where can I actually get it? The post mentions something about the Dojo but I am unable to find it?

It's a script. You can use it on as many domains as you like.

The Dojo was deprecated a couple of years ago.

The AffKit Tools can be purchased by clicking the link for "Tools" on the top menu above. You can see all of the scripts and tools that come with the AffKit before signing up.

banners
Back