The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to protect from spam and monetize?

311osc.t

affiliate
Hi, i'm new. Excuse me for english (not my native language).

I want to start making money from my site which contains my original files. Let's say, for example, i created mega wordpress custom template - it was so hard you can't even imagine. You can think wordpress templates, ideas are easy to make, but i created something special and very hard to archive. I spent half year on making 1 template (it's big) and i have other special files too. I like my work, but for this time it's only a hobby. But i want to spread my idea and make money on this idea. I don't want to monetize in shops, because i decided not to do it. I want to give it for free, but want to monetize by ads and other types of monetization.

I write this article, because i want you to understand what content i'm monetizing. Basically, i have special ideas in files and i want to make money to go forward and do good for people in the future on money from monetization those ideas.
I already know about content locking, but also i want to monetize by this method, because it's not enough.

1) I read about email marketing. People say that they monetize emails, but how? I read about CPA networks and other stuff, but i can't even understand how people monetize emails?

2) It's a powerful idea, but... i have doubt. What if.... spam? I want to apply this type, but i fear for people for getting spamed. How it works? I want to get in contact with people, but even if it works (this type of monetization), how do i know if they are protected from spam? How to prevent spam to people from this method? Ok, maybe it's a good idea, but will be it a good idea if people subscribe and they get spam? I think they won't come to the site again.

Hello, you can decide to give the template for free but be sure to use the ads on the template that you just developed. It is a good way of making money and even return on the effort and resources you have put in the work. I honestly support you and you can approach several affiliate networks to achieve this.

banners
Back