The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to promote CPA offer in 2015

I've been promoting CPA offers for 15+ years.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers. This is because there is no credit card required, all a user has to do is fill out a form for me to make money. So conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require someone to purchase something...make a sale. Basically I generate leads.

I favor offers that have some financial positioning...have a make, get or save money angle to them. This is what has overall worked best for me and they tend to have greater mass appeal, so the potential to produce high volume exist.

There are many offers that pay $20-$60 per lead (some higher depending on the vertical) that work well on a front-end campaign. Offers that pay less and even ones that require a sale(non ppl), I will send on the back-end once I'm at break-even or have a profit.

The way I generate traffic is by acquiring fresh/targeted data that I know what the users are interested in and that I know a specific PPL offer exists that matches their interest. I also generate real-time co-reg that targets specific PPL offers. I also buy some other data as well, but it's not stuff that beginners should try.

The reason why I acquire data is that that I'm building assets that I then own and can market to over and over at low cost. Which beats what most markets do, which is to buy traffic that usually turns into one-time clicks.

When I initially acquire data, all I care about is breaking-even. This just comes down to what I mentioned above, in that I now own the data and it's not like I'm suddenly going to stop sending it just because I hit break-even. So at this point turning a profit is pretty much inevitable. So my only concern is to get to break-even as quickly as possible.

The key to buying data is to always start with a small sample and test it, so that you have a good idea how long it will likely take to break-even on it. This will greatly reduce your risk of spending a bunch of money on poor data. I have never lost any money on any data I have ever purchased using this rule. However, that's not to say I have never ended up with some data that took longer than I would of like for it to break-even.

While there's much more to it than I can write in a short post, that's basically a brief overview. All BS aside, you can truly make a lot doing it! Everyone that I know that's in the business(that knows what they are doing) does 6-7 figures. While that's a big range, it mostly comes down to one's ability to scale and being able to effectively manage the infrastructure that come with scaling.

If this is all new to you, one of the easier ways to get started is through generating co-reg. Which will teach you all the basics involved in the business, along with the marketing. Yet it's less overwhelming compare to trying to do everything at once.

Anyway, something to think about.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers. This is because there is no credit card required, all a user has to do is fill out a form for me to make money. So conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require someone to purchase something...make a sale. Basically I generate leads.

I favor offers that have some financial positioning...have a make, get or save money angle to them. This is what has overall worked best for me and they tend to have greater mass appeal, so the potential to produce high volume exist.

There are many offers that pay $20-$60 per lead (some higher depending on the vertical) that work well on a front-end campaign. Offers that pay less and even ones that require a sale(non ppl), I will send on the back-end once I'm at break-even or have a profit.

The way I generate traffic is by acquiring fresh/targeted data that I know what the users are interested in and that I know a specific PPL offer exists that matches their interest. I also generate real-time co-reg that targets specific PPL offers. I also buy some other data as well, but it's not stuff that beginners should try.

The reason why I acquire data is that that I'm building assets that I then own and can market to over and over at low cost. Which beats what most markets do, which is to buy traffic that usually turns into one-time clicks.

When I initially acquire data, all I care about is breaking-even. This just comes down to what I mentioned above, in that I now own the data and it's not like I'm suddenly going to stop sending it just because I hit break-even. So at this point turning a profit is pretty much inevitable. So my only concern is to get to break-even as quickly as possible.

The key to buying data is to always start with a small sample and test it, so that you have a good idea how long it will likely take to break-even on it. This will greatly reduce your risk of spending a bunch of money on poor data. I have never lost any money on any data I have ever purchased using this rule. However, that's not to say I have never ended up with some data that took longer than I would of like for it to break-even.

While there's much more to it than I can write in a short post, that's basically a brief overview. All BS aside, you can truly make a lot doing it! Everyone that I know that's in the business(that knows what they are doing) does 6-7 figures. While that's a big range, it mostly comes down to one's ability to scale and being able to effectively manage the infrastructure that come with scaling.

If this is all new to you, one of the easier ways to get started is through generating co-reg. Which will teach you all the basics involved in the business, along with the marketing. Yet it's less overwhelming compare to trying to do everything at once.

Easy there @eMonetize , this is an Introductions thread where we welcome a new member, ask them about themselves, and such...

Easy there @eMonetize , this is an Introductions thread where we welcome a new member, ask them about themselves, and such...

It's under the follow, which all I see are questions and no introductions.

Newbie Helpdesk
New to affiliate marketing? Get answers to your questions here.

I thought introductions where in general discussions and lounge -> introductions

It's under the follow, which all I see are questions and no introductions.

Newbie Helpdesk
New to affiliate marketing? Get answers to your questions here.

I thought introductions where in general discussions and lounge -> introductions

Must have been moved.

Hey
I am new in CPA marketing in Maxbounty..Can any body share some tips and tricks ..
So How to promote CPA offer in 2015?

Back to you fellow :fix:
-------------------------

GENERIC APPROACH:
1.There are many methods of promoting CPA offers (adwords, ppc, ppv, social media, e-mail, media buy and many more).
2. Also, offers have restrictions sometimes (no incent, no e-mail and so on) which ca influence your choice
3. Moreover, Particular type of offers work best with different methods due to cost and payout

PERSONAL APPROACH:

While you try different methods, you should concentrate on one or two that you feel comfortable with and can really expand on. Practice, Experience and Focus will lead to success. Also, keep monitoring and evaluating. Also, invest! Many people think that they can do affiliate marketing without spending a dime. Truth is, well planned investments that work well with your budget will bring you more results. Also aim for Quality over Quantity ;)

You describe exactly what I was thinking about in the last few days!

For some reason I was not even thinking about the numbers before I started a campaign.

I was too focused on all the other stuff (making good ads, good lander, targeting etc..)

I haven't done the calculations required to break-even and I realized that's the first thing I need to do.
(I wonder if this is something common to newbies)

It will be awesome if anyone can provide EXCEL SPREADSHEET for that purpose (I'm not really into EXCEL but intend to learn).

BTW Good Luck firojul!

Cheers,

Adir

banners
Back