The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help How to promote affiliate offers via Facebook ads?

hsen2012

Hi there! I have a question and it is so important to me. I used to be an affiliate marketer in 2014 to 2016 and I left the field so now I am going back to it to earn some money! How can I promote affiliate offers via Facebook ads without any problem and my second question can I do ads without tracking tools using A B testing?

Yeah, it's no doubt on that you can earn sales via Facebook ads, but but… you should comply with their policies and better read it. I would personally suggest you to first join Facebook groups and make some friends there. Then run ads because you will better know the market and do join WhatsApp Selling and Market News Communities and run also run ads on WhatsApp business. It will help you a lot :)

You need use a landing page for your Facebook ads for CPA (a bridge page)
On your landing page maybe use GA4 the tracking will not be live however
--the free version has a 12 hour setback window (or so it appears)
--the paid commercial version can be queried live I think (updated).

this is what I did yesterday with (net) with network ads (not Facebook) but the same principles would apply.
this is from GA4 Rows 1-3 are like a multivariate page test the engage % is relative to the volume.
If you are doing a CPA you would need a post back or manually correlate the sales, registrations

1708569270465.png

1708569762119.png

banners
Back