The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Pick Your 1st Niche

This is nice forum. I first time find out nichie discussion option. According to my opinion first is your effort and then luck. It is not easy to find out a nichie which has a lot of potential.

Follow interests. That will make it a whole lot easier for you to promote the product or service and to create decent original content about the product or service.

From what I read advices fall in 2 categories:
- follow your interests - can help with your way of seeing things, but maybe it cloud be no money there.
- find a product that solves a problem and people are willing to pay for, even if it's not your passion - you get tired in the long run.

From what I read advices fall in 2 categories:
- follow your interests - can help with your way of seeing things, but maybe it cloud be no money there.

I believe most do not understand niches. There are very few "niches" that you can not monetize, in fact, almost impossible to find one that you cant make money with.

Believe it or not, weight loss is a niche. But there are hundreds of sub-niches within that niche.

This is why i have said, even if you want to do HCG weight loss does not mean you should not get a general weight loss domain.

If you get a general domain for weight loss and start it as HCG, if you can always expand into other sub-niches. You don't have to get a new domain, you still have the age of the site and links making it easier for "Category 2" to take off.

It is fine to go after a sub-niche, but always go with a lead niche for the sites theme. That way you can always expand.

But you could put general content on a site about weight loss and funnel and pre-sell anything, even if it is not popular.

I guess I need to write an article on niche selection and implementation.

I have come up with a bunch of websites all offering a pretty good deal and grouped them together in my faviourites bars. You can see the difference in personalities between the people for finding your niche within all the different videos offered. it definantly makes a fair bit of sence to me and if you are talking about refining neiches this is an element you can see pretty easily with the variety of salesmen.

Afril olsen.

I actually have 2 niches. Im still fairly new and haven't been able to really tap into either one. lol. I keep trying though. I really like the idea of writing down 30 things i like to do. My problem i think is that i am good at alot of things but not really professional at anything. I am passionate about fitness and nutrition so this was my first niche but i haven't made even a dollar yet.

Some times you got to get it right the first time save your self money and time in the long run... Pick what you like to do make sure there is plenty of traffic in the niche you going after " traffic is king" something that has a high demand..... And make sure you domain name is target to that niche... Google keyword tool find if their is lots of traffic...be creative with keyword and phase of that niche your going after...

MI
Back