The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to monetize untargeted email list?

mi2

Hi, I have a big untargeted email list and a perfect way to send them properly, can anyone please suggest me how can I monetize them? or can you suggest me a good offer for them?

Offer them some prize or incentive to take a short<(!important) survey about their interests
[] clothing [] men []women -> []self ...[]M .. [F] .. []family
[] Games
[] phones [] computers [] electronics
[] diets
[] cooking and recipes
[] sports
[] excercise

Use a data collection form with the values of you niches and sort out the replies
Make email sublists for each 'category personna' you create.

Hi, I have a big untargeted email list and a perfect way to send them properly, can anyone please suggest me how can I monetize them? or can you suggest me a good offer for them?
You need to get some offer which match with you niche.
For Example:-
If you have Fitness related database then you need to find some offer related to fitness, like, keto diet.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on how you got those emails. Did people subscribed to your social media handle? or did you purchased it?

Well if you have done this before then you know the basics and you can directly skip to the planning your campaign.
If you are doing this for the first time then here are the steps.
1. design an attractive template.
2. warm up your IP address.
3. Clean your list for better deliverability
4. Use Email automation tool (mailchimp, sendinblue and Aweber)
using automation tool will help as you will get complete report for your email marketing campaign.

Last edited:
Yes, it is very easy. There are a few steps you need to follow:

1> It offer benefits for readers who sign up under your link.
2> Create a product or service specific to your niche.
3> Use a 1 to 4 ratio when creating your content.
4> Add an affiliate marketing link to your blog.
5> Promote a membership for premium content.

I have used many services for my E-mail marketing but you could use HubSpot, Fresh Emails Daily, and MailChimp, because they are very professional Email marketing providers, give more inclusive ideas for monetizing untargeted email list. I hope this information helps you.

Send lead generation offers that have mass appeal ... will be of interest to a large general portion of the population. Education, insurance, loans, debt, credit, mortgage, dating, assistance, discount offers, free trials, homeowner offers, etc...

Promoting lead generation (no credit card/purchase required) offers provide the path of least resistance to generating conversions / $$$ and converting the data into cash-producing assets.

T J Tutor is right, it depends how and where did you get those emails, if it's your own list then you should know what are they interested in, But anyway, you can send them some questionaries about their interests, hobbies, atc. Based on the results of the research you can promote an offer or the product

where did you get these emails ?.
you want to promote something general to them, but you have to think first about what autoresponder you will use to email them.

Don't rush into sending them offers. Establish a relationship with them. Get them to understand that you genuine care, In this course of the relationship you might as well discover some of the things they would like. Then you can find the corresponding offers and promote it to them.

banners
Back