Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Monetize Pop unders/Pop up Traffic

Babs

Guys,

So I have found a cheap company that does these two things:

1. Can bypass 90% adblock addons by users
  2. Cheap cheap traffic
Right now I have a campaign running and sending traffic to my blog homepage.... But I'm not satisfied... Are there any special offers to promote using pop ups and pop under traffic? What kind of offers convert best?

Looking forward to answers. Thanks

Yes @Dispply but I'm not willing to fill my blog with some monetization techniques that would not benefit my Readers. I do have other websites I can use for say Landing page creation.

Just looking around for something worth spending money on :) Any ideas?

cheap traffic means the low quality .
You need test the offers to find out the best one .
If some offer run well on other traffic , it doesn't mean run well on your private traffic .

The black hat way is you can try to re-broke the traffic to other pop ad network , if you can solve the origin of traffic .

Not less quality per say at least I'm paying. Just need ideas please. Offers that work well with pop traffic

Mobile app install offers and iphone offers and vouchers work the best with this type of traffic.

Mаking mоnеy thrоugh pоpups аnd pоpundеrs is еаsy. А lоt оf visitоrs оn thе Intеrnеt dоn’t likе thеsе typеs оf аds thоugh, sо bе prеpаrеd tо tаkе sоmе flаk if yоu dо indееd dесidе tо run thеm.

Gеnеrаlly whеn wеbmаstеrs run pоpup аds оr pоpundеr аds, it is bесаusе thеy саnnоt bе аpprоvеd fоr Аdsеnsе. Fоr еxаmplе, а sitе sеlling guns, оr а sitе thаt givеs frее MP3 ring tоnеs. Whеn а usеr gоеs tо dоwnlоаd а ring tоnе yоu wаnt а pоpup аd sо yоu might mаkе mоrе СPС thаt wаy, bесаusе usеrs оn thеsе kind оf sitеs tеnd tо сliсk аds littlе.

Оn sitеs whеrе yоu hаvе а lоw СPС, likе wеbmаstеr rеsоurсе sitеs, аny typе оf dоwnlоаd sitе, mp3 sitе, еtс. Pоpups аnd pоpundеrs pеrsist оn sitеs likе thеsе.

Seems like you really understand the topic @Benoit W. What I really meant here is Buying Pop traffic... What what ways can it be monetized?

Sending pop traffic to what kinda offer? You get my point! If I go to Propeller ads for example to buy pop traffic... What are the best offers to send the pop traffic too... Interms of conversion :)

Hey @Babs - YTZ can help monetize your pop traffic. We have a pops rotator campaign - it rotates 1000’s of offers on a single link and reweights traffic to the top performing offer for your traffic based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming from.

This means we will find the best offer for your traffic based on their criteria. All our rotators are global and work for web and mobile traffic, so you don't have to worry about splitting your traffic out; you can just send it to the rotator and let us optimize the traffic for you! :D

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or need help signing up. Skype: marissa.ytz

Hi @Babs,

I suggest as well to start with mobile pop traffic on CPI basis.
As Dispply, we offer partners Native API solution, which helps you split and merge the traffic and make banners suitable for your site (they actually start looking like natives).

Hi Babs,

Wanna promote using pop ups and pop under traffic?

You have to access your mobile performance platform and check the offer's restrictions.

That's where you'll find your answer, getting to know whether or not they can be promoted on popunder traffic.

Moreover, try to filter per payout and test. That way you'll be able to find what you need to know.

Cheers!

Normally cheap, cheap traffic means bad quality. There are exceptions of course. Regarding pops I would recommend big brand name campaigns, gambling/sports betting, desktop downloads and sweeps. Try running with adcash and propeller.

Dont mention it! Happy to help :)

Also, for webmasters specially what @Benoit W mentioned, theres a script for popunder traffic that allows the network to monetize only your mobile traffic on 3G... So its targeted and filtered, you dont need to send all your traffic to this popunder option.

Some webmasters indeed, understandably, do not wish to use popunders on their PC version, this allows them to optimize their mobile traffic ;)

MI
Back