The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Monetize Pop unders/Pop up Traffic

@Babs I am mostly on adult niche, but as for fitness and IM it would be useful to promote some nutrition, dietary products and services (for losing weight, better tone, etc.). They convert really well on the targeted audience.

Wow that is great. Will you mind sharing the company that you have got so that we can also have a look at their services? One thing I am so sure with is the pop ups and under do generate good amount of revenue from the conversions they make. I have been using them on my website and the returns are just amazing.

Your landing page must be UNIQUE in order to get results, and I repeat, UNIQUE. I don't recommend using ANY ready made template because in most cases it won't work and leave a hole in your pocket. Always remember you are competing with heavy marketers and bidding on the same traffic, so unique domains & unique landing pages that stand out are a must!

Best,
Mike

Oh, and it takes time keep trying at least 10 campaigns. My first successful campaign was probably after 30 unsuccessful campaigns so keep trying and tweak your landing pages all the time UNTIL it converts.

HI Babs, pop up/ under traffic sounds great to our offers. Our adnetwork has over 200 CPI campaign with competitive rate. Let me know if you are interested in monetizing your traffic with us.

Wow that is great. Will you mind sharing the company that you have got so that we can also have a look at their services? One thing I am so sure with is the pop ups and under do generate good amount of revenue from the conversions they make. I have been using them on my website and the returns are just amazing.

if this was for me, the site is iMonetizeIt

You can monetize your affiliate program in which payment for a thousand clicks. They will direct traffic to your own to where it no longer suits them.

banners
Back