The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Monetize My Adult Site

Hi @Larry Nair how many hits you get per day? Try iMonetizeIt. We've offer rotator, sending your traffic to the best-performing CPA/CPL offers on SOI/DOI models. The payback is on Rev/Share basis.

Best way is to get a lot of traffic first, then start putting up advertisements. I suggest 2-3 at the top (300x250), 1 at the footer (adjustable), and 1 within the content page (300x250), for top results.

Hello Larry Nair,

We have the perfect solution for you to monetise your website with our smartlink solutions that automatically monetise all your traffic, no matter the type and niche. For more information visit our website (dcyphermedia.com), hit me up on Skype (andi_sava)or just apply for direct access at (https://publisher.dcyphermedia.com).

I made an adult site in 2008 and uploading content regularly. In recent I get plenty of hits in my website. But couldn't find out how to monetize my site. Any idea?
I can help yoou to monetize your site. PM me if you are interested.

HI Larry,

Would you be interested in Virtual Reality? We are product owners, we could provide you VR video trailers and help monetize your traffic. Hit me up on skype zsuzsanna.vida if you are interested. Thank you.

Try to put some ads on it. Join Exoclick and try to monetize it with that sponsor. Also sign up with paysites in your niche and promote them.

You can also try us , EroAdvertising for quality traffic and REAL useful tools .With updated stats every 30-40 minutes you can have full control of what ads are working or not . Pm me if you need more informations.

Hi!

One of the best ways for you to monetize like a true affiliate superhero is to bet high on some cool CPA campaigns.

CPA stands for Cost per Acquisition. On a CPA basis, you’ll be compensated for each specific action/acquisition such as a lead, subscription, etc. If the offer converts on your adult website, you can make a whole lotta cash!

How to explore Adult CPA offers? You should try signing up for one of the many affiliate networks around. There, you'll be able to take advantage of the experience of account managers who are ready to help you find out the best offers for you to go for.

Affiliate marketing and online ads are generating remarkably high revenues all over the world so don't think about missing out.

Use your website as a platform that yields some seriously high profits!

Cheers!

When you want to monetize the website, then you must make sure that the traffic is really good and is consistent. That is usually what is considered when you make an application to a company that does ads. You also need to make sure that the source of traffic is also legit because it will determine if you will be accepted or the proposal will be shot down. I am wishing you the best in everything that you are planning ahead of you.

Hi @Larry Nair!

Super cool tips were already mentioned about the ways of monetization. We also suggest to try dating affiliate programs. You are putting a link or a banner with the link to your websites and keep making money on clicks on that link. The more relevant the audience is, the highest is the quality of your traffic and amount of clicks, that means the highest amount of money goes to your account.
If you need help with which offer to choose and how all this stuff works, we will be more than happy to share all tips and tricks. We have much of experience in dating and adult niche :)
Anyway, let's keep in touch in skype dmitry.cpamatica

I made an adult site in 2008 and uploading content regularly. In recent I get plenty of hits in my website. But couldn't find out how to monetize my site. Any idea?

You could try implementing content lockers or video lockers for premium contents... At least these are some of the most common methods of website monetization that's being used nowadays...:)

Monetize your adult site with Adnium :) We're great for newbies and we have an awesome referral rate - for life. Add me on Skype at ivana.gsmi or e-mail me ivana (at) adnium.com for more details if you're interested!

banners
Back