The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything How to make your audience larger?

Kenrik

Let's say if you want to make your Twitter contents viral. For that there are platform which are doing paid campaigns. I think it's the easiest way to get a better exposure quickly.

I have always thought that was a valid concept to buy network ads targeted towards a social media post; to boost that post's statistics; in order to make it appear to be viral and perhaps it will become viral.

However, I've never seen a proof of concept showing that would actually work.

So, here is a challenge: Make a post and purchase $200 worth of network traffic and see if you can make it viral.

Are you game for that?

Make a thread as a journey here and post proof of your actions and their results.

Or, are you are just going to keep telling us how smart you are? Put your money where your mouth is. That's the only proof that matters at all.

Hello Kenrik,

I understand your business offers a service for boosting exposure on Twitter, but I am unsure about what exactly you achieve with these posts. Less is more - a couple of quality threads will probably generate more interest in your business than empty questions just to keep your name on the top.

Make a thread as a journey here and post proof of your actions and their results.

^^^THIS^^^THIS^^^THIS^^^

Panda Prove It GIF

Retweet your post for that you need some of your friends who retweet your posts, and even your family members too. It is Google to have 200-300 friends who retweet with hash tags, It is an organic way.

MI
Back