The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How to make my site successful

journey01

affiliate
Hi all,
So, I kinda jumped into this affiliate marketing thing without much of a clue. I got caught up in learning about how people make money online. I like the idea of having an online presence, and learning about it keeps my mind busy. I'm only doing it part time as I'm not planning on leaving my full time job.

So, I started a website and dove into probably the most popular and competitive niche of "making money online." I don't mind the competition, but what I find is that conversions are probably at a lower ratio because the topic is so broad. I think the potential is there for growth, but one would need tons of traffic.

I think I'm learning enough about the subject that I can put up quality posts, and there's a wealth of information out there, but what are some tips that you all could give me to be successful at this?

Thanks. Sorry for the long post.

It really does pay to dig into the newbie forums here and then into some specific topic areas. Your questions for help is kind of broad and it would be hard to give you advice based on that.

But you have a good attitude and I bet you will do well.

You're right, it can be tough, but I honestly believe.. if you want to make it work, you will. My best advice to you would be (mind you.. I've only been at this a year, so I know I have a LOT to learn and I'm learning as I go)

Personally, I use social networking for most of my marketing. I find people who are interested in my topic (I'm an online writer) and then I befriend them, and give them information. I will update all of my social networking sites with links to my last topics etc. It works very well.

I think to successfully work as an affiliate in the make money online niche, you probably need to know how to make money online. I am not talking about the stuff that gets tossed around but about making a real income.

Why not work in another niche first, see what the things are that help you make a sale in those niches. Then when you turn your hand to the make money online niche, you are talking from personal experience and a position of authority

I think to successfully work as an affiliate in the make money online niche, you probably need to know how to make money online. I am not talking about the stuff that gets tossed around but about making a real income.

Why not work in another niche first, see what the things are that help you make a sale in those niches. Then when you turn your hand to the make money online niche, you are talking from personal experience and a position of authority

Nice suggestion. A little different suggestion than usual, but a wise approach.

banners
Back