The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to make money on Facebook

Actually I don't think the proccess of making money should be depended on the platform where pople are going to make them. I guess people wonder how to make money at all, not only on facebook. Of couse some platforms have their own peculiarities if we speak about PR or stuff like that, but for me, the general question is how to make money online staying at home. And, obviosuly, there is nothing difficult in making money online. You just have to apply to the internet if you don't know how to make target advertisements on facebook for example. Everything is described in the internet. You should do everything quickly in order to save your time.

Amazing! You mean if I follow instructions, play by the rules, and engage people with a variety of methods, tactics, strategies, all provided by the platform I advertise on I can earn? Are you sure? Because, you know, everything I read says if I am not using black hat on FB I won't earn a dime!:rofl

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I need to ...

Earning from Facebook content you say .. including ads in my videos ... ummmhmmm
Well when I hear (earning from Facebook) .. the nightmare of Ads comes to mind..
If you run your first campaigns, you'll have to spent $1-$3.5 PER DAY! Then you'll see witch ads are more effective for you
And later increase ad spend accordingly. Plan to boost 4 different posts (1/wk) for only 5 days with a lifetime budget of $5 each.

how-to-compete-in-facebook-ads-roll-safe-meme.jpg

memebetter.com-20170907112011.jpg

- Samira

Amazing! You mean if I follow instructions,
Looks to me like the nanny state that cannot think for itself. If you read the news today: the Facebook AI has labeled Black men in pictures as 'primates' --that is certainly more objectionable that a little T&A :rolleyes:
Might does not always make right ...
And some point it's not just about the money (with me anyway).

banners
Back