The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how to make $500 weekly

Femi

affiliate
How can i make $500 every week from Google adsense, and maybe with Facebook ads,
please tell me what i need to have to get started and what i need to do, also is there an auto-pilot way of makeing such an amount with less efforts ?

Thank you in anticipation

Hello @Femi
yes u can make a lot than that
By Google adcence u need SEO nad Social Media and Bla bla a lot of things that i don't Even like trust Me :(
With facebook ads i like it u can make it there
1 - but u need an offer To promote
2 - good Landing page (it depends on ur offer)
3 - target the right audience
4 - that's It (also hosting and domain name and tracking Software )

@tyoussef
Thank you alot and i really appreciate your willingness to help,
to start with, do you know how much all could possibly cost me, and what type of offer are best to promote and make such an amount, also can you say of the timeline when the reward/money will start rolling in from the time i start ?

@tyoussef
Thank you alot and i really appreciate your willingness to help,
to start with, do you know how much all could possibly cost me, and what type of offer are best to promote and make such an amount, also can you say of the timeline when the reward/money will start rolling in from the time i start ?

it depends on The Why U think
Some People they loose thousands Before they Win
Some Of them NOT
sOME oF THEM Never Make It

But the Secret Is "Feed Your Mind and Take Mass Of Action" garantee U gonna Make it

I think your best bet is if your going to use facebook ads, I would promote a product where you get a nice commission or even a CPA offer, I would stay away from adsense just cause the return is not enough

what i learnt on AM is that u cannot make quick bucks as many state to do unless u have tons of experience in this field.

start learn little bu little...u will see improvements very soon.

I wrote a guide about this long time ago:

It's been updated in the second part just a couple months ago so it still works but it's no autopilot easy way to make money online and you DO require efforts and money to achieve it.

Ok i know i would spend some money but can you tell me how much, bcos i need to let you know that i can spend some money to learn, i dont care spending $500 now to make as low as $100 back, the amount of money i make is not important right now, i just want to see how it works, so if i spend as much as $500 and i make as low as $100 in returrn, i would be glad i know and have full understanding of how it works which is my priority for now, after which i will the skills i learn to increase my earnings, i hope you understand what i mean ?

Thank you

Ok i know i would spend some money but can you tell me how much, bcos i need to let you know that i can spend some money to learn, i dont care spending $500 now to make as low as $100 back, the amount of money i make is not important right now, i just want to see how it works, so if i spend as much as $500 and i make as low as $100 in returrn, i would be glad i know and have full understanding of how it works which is my priority for now, after which i will the skills i learn to increase my earnings, i hope you understand what i mean ?

Thank you
As I mentioned in the guide (also make sure to read the second part linked there) you need at least 1.5k-2k to learn and get a feeling of the business.

You can do tests with $500, for sure, but I'd recommend at least triple to fully understand it and make it work.

As I mentioned in the guide (also make sure to read the second part linked there) you need at least 1.5k-2k to learn and get a feeling of the business.

You can do tests with $500, for sure, but I'd recommend at least triple to fully understand it and make it work.

Please i cant find the second part, where is it linked ?

How can i make $500 every week from Google adsense, and maybe with Facebook ads,
please tell me what i need to have to get started and what i need to do, also is there an auto-pilot way of makeing such an amount with less efforts ?

Thank you in anticipation

Much has been said already.
Here could be a mind map for you.
Find a great offer >> Great Landing page >> Facebook Ads (FB ads now runs in Naira) >> Costumer Opts in. >> Promote offer >> $$$

Rinse and repeat what works. Business is all about testing and amplifying what works.

Cost of the whole process.
Finding a Great Offer = Free
Landing Page = Using WordPress I recommend Thrive Landing Page ($67) for non WordPress I recommend Lead Pages ($25/month)
Facebook Ads = For test $5 upon successful testing $50 Total for Ads ($55)
Promote Offer = I recommend using a third party email autorespoder Mailer lite Free (1000 contacts - Unlimited Emails) work with this first.

Total:
With a Wordpress website - $132
Without a wordpress website (First Month) - $80

Notes:
After 1000 customers on Mailer lite you'd be charged. If you don't have a website yet see bluehost or siteground hosting packages and it's not part of the calculations up there.
I hope this helps

Much has been said already.
Here could be a mind map for you.
Find a great offer >> Great Landing page >> Facebook Ads (FB ads now runs in Naira) >> Costumer Opts in. >> Promote offer >> $$$

Rinse and repeat what works. Business is all about testing and amplifying what works.

Cost of the whole process.
Finding a Great Offer = Free
Landing Page = Using WordPress I recommend Thrive Landing Page ($67) for non WordPress I recommend Lead Pages ($25/month)
Facebook Ads = For test $5 upon successful testing $50 Total for Ads ($55)
Promote Offer = I recommend using a third party email autorespoder Mailer lite Free (1000 contacts - Unlimited Emails) work with this first.

Total:
With a Wordpress website - $132
Without a wordpress website (First Month) - $80

Notes:
After 1000 customers on Mailer lite you'd be charged. If you don't have a website yet see bluehost or siteground hosting packages and it's not part of the calculations up there.
I hope this helps

@Olagoke Tobi Enoch
Thank you for your contribution, i'm gonna try this asap, but sorry for another question, with the cost breakdown you gave here, how much do you think i can make using google adsense ? or which other place to get offer ? and how soon will i start making money as soon as i'm able to do just what you steps above ?

Thank you

Thank you for your contribution, i'm gonna try this asap, but sorry for another question, with the cost breakdown you gave here, how much do you think i can make using google adsense ? or which other place to get offer ? and how soon will i start making money as soon as i'm able to do just what you steps above ?
Thank you

As regards AdSense, I ain't a much of a fan of it. I have an account tho, with the right set of massive traffic, good CTR, good CPC you should make money on the weekly basis but the problem is amassing traffic that would click on the Ads. I don't know if any other Mod here knows a way around AdSense but that's all I know about AdSense.

With that mind map, early earnings depends on if the offer is in the uprising trends, it also depends on how well you promote the offer, moreover your landing page, email and ad copy must all be convincing and enticing to get your prospects to want to buy from you.

with the right set of massive traffic, good CTR, good CPC you should make money on the weekly basis but the problem is amassing traffic that would click on the Ads

Yes but also your keywords. That's how G matches up the ads with your content. Some ads are worth .01 and others are $3.50 or more (sometimes a lot more) per click. Depends on your topic/niche how much you stand to get paid per click.

Lots of great info in here. The best way like many have said is to promote a CPA offer or an affiliate program. You will want to test a few things and this test budget is going to be at least a couple thousand dollars to get a feel for everything and you have to know going in that you will likely not make money on that $2,000. From there its about test test test and constantly trying new things and angles until you find a winner

Lots of great info in here. The best way like many have said is to promote a CPA offer or an affiliate program. You will want to test a few things and this test budget is going to be at least a couple thousand dollars to get a feel for everything and you have to know going in that you will likely not make money on that $2,000. From there its about test test test and constantly trying new things and angles until you find a winner

Great info. Tim

@Tim Burd Being an affiliate manager what are the requirements for an affiliate before you accept an affiliate application into your Affiliate program?

Btw, if you choose FB as your traffic source I suggest you to review highly paid CPA offers to monetize your traffic in a relevant niche. To choose traffic source is only half a deal, you should find appropriate spots where to monetize if for the best price.

Hello @Femi
yes u can make a lot than that
By Google adcence u need SEO nad Social Media and Bla bla a lot of things that i don't Even like trust Me :(
With facebook ads i like it u can make it there
1 - but u need an offer To promote
2 - good Landing page (it depends on ur offer)
3 - target the right audience
4 - that's It (also hosting and domain name and tracking Software )
Do You Use Claocker ?
if yes .
where to get cheap cloacker services .

if no .
can we put Affiliate Link On Landing Page ?

MI
Back