The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to increase your Facebook Likes! (TIPS)

The best and most solid way, in my opinion is to find Facebook groups with traffic that is targeted toward your niche. Find the largest groups in your niche that you can. Make sure you like the pages as your Page, not just as your regular Facebook profile. Make helpful comments in threads on the facebook group or page as your page.

For instance, I like the page (92,000 followers) of a print food magazine targeted toward young foodies. When they post an article that I have something relevant to say about, I'll often write a response blog post and link to it in my response to their comment thread.

I've gotten about 200 hits to my blog from some of these links. More importantly, these people generally actually READ your article.

Rinse and repeat for steady traffic.

I'd love to hear any other suggestions.

Our good friend Luke Kling at LukePeerfly is probably the most informative man in the business right now when it comes to FB and FB Likes.

Luke is also here in the community resources representing his products and services. Skrayp and FP Traffic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another way to get more Facebook likes if you have a blog or forum is by asking your readers site visitors to like your page. You could have a like button on your side bar, at the bottom of all your posts, etc. While there's no guarantee that everyone who sees your post will like it, there are a few who might actually like what you post and click the like button.

It's a long shot, yeah, but if there's even the remotest possibility that you can get some likes then there's no reason why you shouldn't add some "like" buttons to your blog.

Get the genuine likes to your facebook page, you need to add more groups and shares your posts in the groups. Through this, you can increasefacebooklikes easily, and more benefit to your business.

write unique article and share accordingly,... interested audience come to engages your FB page

1. Write neat and keyword rich articles
  2. Help people out there
  3. Let people post ques on your FB page, answer and help them
  4. Put your FB page plugin on each page.. where ever you good content is.
    If your content is good and helping people in trouble, they would love to like you.
Cheese :)

1. Auto Like Facebook. Use Our Auto Liker & Increase Likes on Your Facebook Status in a Easy way. ...
  2. Spam Free Auto Liker. ...
  3. Loved by Users. ...
  4. Customer Support.

well, i would like to share my views that,,,,,good contact, good viewers, share lots and lots things and post you pictures and thoughts daily so that people come and see yours updates............:)

Do mean to ask facebook likes on the content we share or likes on the pages we have on facebook. Share likes and page likes are different. If you have many likes on the content you have shared but no link visit, the likes do not mean anything. You should get link visits when you are sharing your content. If you have more likes on your facebook page, it means the content you share via your page will be reaching to more people.

Best way to get Facebook like to share with friends and post good post which help to get like with your friends and there friends also

I also have the same problem. Girls get many likes effortlessly by just posting a picture of themselves but that never works for us guys unless you are a celebrity. That which I am not yet.

Anyway you can make a group that you can invite people and make posts that most people will like.

banners
Back