The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Increase CTR in Google Adsense ?

Hi, @El Mehdi and welcome.

To answer your question, our good friend and moderator, @tyoussef recommends the following:

- make the ads looks like the content in your website
- test many placements in your website and stick with the ones that have good CTR

Give those suggestions a try, I think you'll find an improvement in your CTR. :)

Last edited:
- Use all your ad blocks, and make them big.
- Place at least 2 ads within the post content.
- Use Red Instead of Blue.
- Use a Scrolling Ad Block.
- Use Text & Image Based Ad.
- Create a Shortcode.
- My Favourite Ad Position: Under 1st Paragraph.
- Control Your Sidebar Ads Depending on What Page You’re On.

This is what I wanted to know for my site as well. Towards me say to thanks to all for asking this question and also those who gave superlative answered of it.

Also do some testing with other networks. Or find some specific offers for your target audience. Rotate them, see what works.

It's been a long time since I've worked with AdSense, but back in the day we used to put a horizontal link unit just below the navigation menu. This always had the highest CTR. Don't know if that still works. Use at your own discretion!

Last edited:
Do experimenting,test the campaigns by optimizing and placing at different positions.By having good content filled with ads.You will see some change in CTR.

Increase Google AdSense click-through rate (CTR) CTR or clickthrough rate in Google AdSense is the number of clicks your ads receive vs the number of time the ads are displayed. If your site has 100 pageviews and your ads receive 2 clicks, then your site's CTR is 2%.

Hi

Here are some best way to Increase CTR in Google Adsense.

#1 Ad placement and ad size
#2 Size and type of adverts
#3 Bounce rate
#4 Number of ad
#5 Quality of traffic
#6 Niche and keywords
#7 Quality of content
#8 Responsive layout
#9 Experiments

Hope this helps you.

CTR is the click-through rate. It is the number of clicks received for every hundred ad impressions. So, if you display one Google AdSense ad unit on your blog and it is shown 100 times and if visitors clicked on it 2 times; then you're getting 2% CTR. The above formula gives you the CTR percentage.

banners
Back