The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to improve my Website loading speed?

eagles11

affiliate
Hello,

Can you please help me to improve my website's loading speed? Is there any website where we can check accurate load time?

Thanks

If you increasing website loading speed first you put JavaScript in bottom of your website and to using Ajax then loaded you web pages. And they present small images for button, icons... So using sprites and appropriate file formats like JPG for photographs, GIF or PNG for logos & illustrations.

Have you got lots of images on the page what is not loading fast enough ? If so convert these images to a smaller size or remove them totally.

If using templates make sure the css is nice and clean, in what order is page loading first ?

My sites are set to load left hand side content first, as i believe this helps to be found by search engines, it means google can get straight to my content without looking through lots of unwanted crap, like adds, images, login forms, etc

What has your website been made in ?

joomla , dreamweaver , drupal , wordpress ?

Best thing to do is to compress the images...I personally use .PNG for small graphics.
Just search on Google for : image compress or online image compress...there are tons of tools

MI
Back