The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Implement AdsEmpire Offers Dating Effectively ?

diepsim8888

affiliate
Hello ! i'm vietnamese doing adempire's dating campaign.

We have done the following ways :

1. We tried Spam to groups on facebook, but the results returned very few registrations

2. we think about hiring subscribers in high reward countries. but be informed this is a form of fraud

3. Since I'm buying traffic at richads and trafficstars, I'm only getting clicks and no conversions. so I'm summarizing the idea of doing SOI dating project.

how can we spend money and earn back those who sign up for an account is the thought we want to do !

Can you answer and help me how to do it?

• Maybe SEO traffic that is somehow related? Not easily achieved (I know.)
  • Better quality ads --like native ... but you may not see the positive ROI on a CPL (SOI-DOI.)
  • Find some girls to work on camsites and pay them ;)

- can you suggest me a girl who can help me work on campaigns and pay?
- I'm also looking for a way to run a dating campaign but don't know where to start....

Last edited:
- I'm also looking for a way to run a dating campaign but don't know where to start....

Have you ever promoted offers in tis niche before?

At first glance, from all of your remarks, I think maybe you have a funnel issue. Have you used any intelligence platforms to demonstrate what offers, creatives, landers, copy, and traffic sources are currently succeeding in that niche?

- bạn có thể gợi ý cho tôi một cô gái có thể giúp tôi thực hiện các chiến dịch và trả tiền không?
- can you suggest me a girl who can help me with campaigns and pay?

diy-serve-women.jpg

- Mình cũng đang tìm cách chạy chiến dịch hẹn hò nhưng không biết bắt đầu từ đâu....

banners
Back