The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to get traffic from Spain?

thehustler

Hi, here I have to promote a CPA offer to the people of Spain and I don't want to use paid traffic for now. So, how do I target Spain peoples via free traffic method?

Thanks in advance!

Try searching in Spanish -- change the user agent string in your browser to es-es you need to find where people from Spain go. Write in Spanish (hire someone). Change your webpage's text dynamically based on the Accept Language header the user's browser offers is another way.

Hi, here I have to promote a CPA offer to the people of Spain and I don't want to use paid traffic for now. So, how do I target Spain peoples via free traffic method?

Thanks in advance!
Hi mate, i'm really a new mob here, but really what i could suggest you could be to try to work with social media!

Hi mate, i'm really a new mob here, but really what i could suggest you could be to try to work with social media!
This is a good advice, you should try to reach people over there, by social media, meaning Facebook, or other one, that could be very helpful to reach people from there, try to work with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for example, Good luck on this.

This is a good advice, you should try to reach people over there, by social media, meaning Facebook, or other one, that could be very helpful to reach people from there, try to work with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for example, Good luck on this.
Yes, but how do I it without using paid ads? How do I connect with Spanish people from FB, twitter, Insta via free method?

Yes, but how do I it without using paid ads? How do I connect with Spanish people from FB, twitter, Insta via free method?
you can do it by using facebook's groups,from Spain, and try to promote over there; this will not be really easy, if you don't speak Spanish, or you could rather go for Paid traffic, to generate more conversions on your campaign. Wish you luck buddy!

Th
you can do it by using facebook's groups,from Spain, and try to promote over there; this will not be really easy, if you don't speak Spanish, or you could rather go for Paid traffic, to generate more conversions on your campaign. Wish you luck buddy!
Thanks for the suggestion mate. :)

You can make SEO blog article!

1. Google trends and keywords tools
2. Not make English and add Spanish language on article!

Last time I made few articles for spain cpa offers then free organic appeared

Thanks in advance!
You can perform keyword research on the basis of target country spain and do settings accordingly in your webmaster tools and start with SEO.

MI
Back