The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How To Get Started With IG + CPA With 0 Investments!

Was this helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DEADZ

First off you'll need a CPA network. I recommend the one in my signature.

If you have money to invest and would like to make more money with IG and CPA I suggest you have a look at my guide here. This guide is also included in the bonus below.

Earnings on dec 22, 2016
duIfmcV.png

CREATE IG ACCOUNTS SAFELY
1. Get Bluestacks - Download BlueStacks Offline Installer
2. You will need to have a Dynamic IP for this to work. Most of y'all are probably gonna be on Dynamic
ones anywho. Don't even bother using VPNs to make accounts/run Instagram accounts.
3. Get the Bluestacks Tweaker - Paytm Free Recharge Tricks December 2016, Apps, 3G Tricks - EarticleBlog
download/
Instagram tracks and flags your accounts using your Links/IP/Device ID/GUID everything!
If you still haven't put it together then -
1. Open up Bluestacks and install Instagram.
2. Create 3-5 accounts using your IP.
3. Change IP.
4. Fire up Bluestacks Tweaker and change the Device ID,GUID,Phone Model and Google Advertising ID. 5. Get back to making accounts.
If you're someone who likes to uploads loads of photos on your accounts then there's a few extra steps you need to do. Instagram tracks the photos you upload using MD5 of the pics. So you're gonna need to keep changing that too.
Get a free MD5 changer here - Hash Manager - Change The Hash Of Any File - Im Risto - Internet Marketing Blog
Change the MD5 of the Photo after each upload.

USING INSTAGRESS
Start off by first creating an lnstagress account. Instagress is an online lnstagram bot which can help you follow, unfollow, like, and much more. This is what you need to make the following automated. If you do not Wish to pay a few dollars extra for automation, skip this step. (NOTE: THERE IS A FREE 3 DAY TRIAL)
Once you have created an Instagress account, add your lnstagram account to it and move on to the next
step where we will configure the settings.

Up next, we need to configure some settings for lnstagress. In order to not get banned by lnstagram while you are botting your account, ensure that you do not use the account on your phone while it is botting (no posting, liking, following on your phone). These settings are what I use for a brand new account:

txDoYXx.png

For the Speed Settings, set the Activity Speed to Slow for 1-2 days before boosting it up to Custom to ensure that you do not get spotted as a botter.
For the Usernames section, add usernames of popular accounts in the same niche as you.

ANYg7Xk.png

tkYfA0t.png

For Follow section, set follow source to followers of accounts listed in Usernames. We also disable private user following as private user request counts in Instagram‘s daily follower request limit.

uCsmeBT.png

RINSE & REPEAT
Once you have gotten a nice amount of followers, it’s time to start unfollowing.

eHFfGXN.png

Just keep repeating this until you have a good enough amount of followers and you can start monetizing it.

GROW YOUR ACCOUNTS THE SAFE WAY
Day 1 - 50 likes max
Day2 - Rest
Day 3 - 50 follows
Day 4 - Profile the account and add links Day 5 - 300-350 follows
Day 6 - 400-450 Day 7 - 450-500

MONETIZATION

So basically, what you do is link your mobile locker on your bio and then incentivize them to unlock them. For this method to work amazingly, you need to think of a way to cater to your niche. An example:
4B7JEqd.png

So the overview of this method:
1. Sign up on a Mobile PPI network
2. Create a mobile locker on CPABUILD Dashboard and put it in your Instagram URL.
3. Incentivize your users to download apps.
4. Profit!

Do keep in mind this is not a safe method for your accounts. It does bring allot of profit while your accounts are live. But I really recommend people use the method in my ebook if you're planning on doing this for a long time.

FREE HQ PREMIUM FREE FOLLOWERS LANDING PAGE (Download Available For 7 Days)
As a bonus I've included the Landing page I used to start my IG+CPA journey:

Demo Video

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited:
Yep, this is more a sales funnel than anything else. These are old and tired methods that don't produce anymore and always result in bans. Remember, this is basically like getting banned at FB, they record you IP and prevent you from assigning new accounts.

You can get a domain for $0.99 @ 1and1.com , make sure the domain is in relation with affiliate marketing word. Each time you want to input your domain in sites like instagram or facebook, go to your 1and1 domain and create a subdomain make sure you frame it. Direct your affiliate link to the subdomain.If your original domain is takeaways.com for example , your subdomain will be iphone7s.takeaways.com.

You can get a domain for $0.99 @ 1and1.com , make sure the domain is in relation with affiliate marketing word. Each time you want to input your domain in sites like instagram or facebook, go to your 1and1 domain and create a subdomain make sure you frame it. Direct your affiliate link to the subdomain.If your original domain is takeaways.com for example , your subdomain will be iphone7s.takeaways.com.
Yes :affiliatefix:

Interesting.
How much time have you spent to get from 0 to what's on the screenshots? Week-two-three?

Don't know. It can happen in 1 week yes. But I ran only 2 accounts for a long time. Last month I added 13 accs. Now earnings are vary-ing around 90 to 110 per day.

the problem is that the journey start with 40 IG account and it ends with ban after ban :)

banners
Back