The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get started with copywriting?

First of all I'd advise using Grammarly paid version, even if you have good English language skills it will come in handy.

I won't discuss the content because other commentators mentioned a lot of good tips, but what helped me a lot was speading my content. I shared it on social media, friends, forums, reddit, you name it. I posted everything on medium and in a few Months of active writing I started getting offers from other news sources to pitch for them. That's where my copywriter career started, maybe it will be of some help to you.

Hey Friends,

I am a beginner in Copywriting. Any tips you want to share with the community and me which will help me be a better copywriter?

Thanks

Hello K,K,K,Katie,

Sorry, I couldn't resist with the name. So, I'm very much a newbie, and I haven't read all the comments, but what I have learned is watch as much YouTube vids of Dan Lok about Copywriting, (he has dozens of others non-related) and watch them 3-4 times. I'll tell you some of what he's taught me which will paraphrase what I read here. 1.) ALWAYS, ALWAYS consider yourself a problem solver, NOT a salesman. That's why in AM they always DEMAND that you have a passion for whatever you're writing about because that's what drives you, NOT the $$$. So, once they've read/seen what you've presented buying your product is simply an afterthought because you've gained their trust. While it's also critical not to write in Shakespeare proper English, but rather in Mayberry English, meaning the way you talk around your friends and family. So, put commas where you would normally breathe, and things like that. That's 2 practices you'll get miles out of. Good Luck.

You can register at any labor exchange and start taking orders in order to gain experience. If you have money, you can first unlearn some copywriting courses.

To get started with copywriting you need to get experience and fortunately there are alot of people that provide training on that. It is not as simple as it may seem but actually requires skills. You need to be on top if you want to make it big.

You will first need to learn how to copywrite because you cant just start without knowing the basics. There are a lot of things associated with copywriting that people need to understand first before they take it on. Once you know can you then look for clients.

Hallo, können Sie im Internet viele Beiträge zu diesem Thema finden.
Viele Grüße

Google translation, added by Admin: Hello, you can find many posts on this topic on the internet. regards

Google translation, added by Admin: Hello, you can find many posts on this topic on the internet. regards

English please, Marco. We are an English-only community, so your posts need to be in English. Use a translation site, like Google Translate, if you need to.

Read a lot of texts in your area of interest, it can be social media posts articles - they are great examples to learn from. Then you can practice writing them and see if it works for you.

Finding a German speaking copywriter might be a good thing :)
@marcoschwarz How's your English or other languages? ;)
Translations require good bilingual skills and colloquial understanding ... and German is very much in demand ...
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Last edited:
Hey Friends,

I am a beginner in Copywriting. Any tips you want to share with the community and me which will help me be a better copywriter?

Thanks
If you want to become a pro copywriter then keep in mind your content should be engaging and valuable to your audience. make your content strategy according to your targeted audience.

Here are a few tips which will help you to increase your skills:
  1. Cover the Basics.
  2. Plan Your Copywriting Business.
  3. Choose Your Services.
  4. Develop Your Brand.
  5. Establish Your Rates.
  6. Gather Your Writing Samples.
  7. Develop an Online Portfolio.
  8. Sharpen Your Skills.

banners
Back