The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to get No 1 position on google search

To get rankings in google search engine you have to be patient because it takes time to get ranked inSERP

You can do off-page activities like:
Guest posting
Article Submission
Forum Posting
Social bookmarking
Advertise your website on social media sites

I believe, guest posting and personally reaching out to other webmasters in your niche is key. But of course it depends on how is your competition.

Keyword research is important as well, this should been done before you even select a domain name to go with.

And another tip: stay away from PBN's and buying links from forums.

Blog ranking can be improved by good on page and off page activities. Also building good content for your website and sharing it on various social networking websites will help to build your blog ranking higher in search engines.

Hey there!

Here are the steps you you can take to rank number one in Google in a short amount of time(I'll also give an example):

• Find a low competition keyword
  • Write a thorough article
  • Do excellent on page SEO
  • Interlink
  • Share on StumbleUpon

A template for you:

Keyword- "how to lose weight and still drink beer"(competition- 24 very low)

Next, write a good article.
You have two options:

• Write a good 1000 word article
  • Write an excellent 2000 word article

Which is better? I say second.

Yes, it's a lot more work but consider this:

Your better article will:

1. Get you more ranking thanks to the LHF keywords- this means more clicks
  2. Get you more links because better content naturally gets most links. Once again- Better rankings and more traffic
  3. Build you expertise on the subject. People will trust you and when they do- they'll buy from you- this means more money:)

2000 word is twice the work but two hundred times the result!

On page SEO
  • Keyord in meta title
  • Keyword in url
  • Keyword in h1 tag
  • Keyword in content (beginning,end and if you can in the middle. But don't stuff it- It must read naturally!)
  • Bonus- Keyword in meta description- this entices people to click
  • Bonus- if you can place your keyword in h2, or h3 tag- this has a small but proven value

Internal links

Go back and find 5 article from where you can point a link to your new article. This gives it an immediate push.

The most important step for fast ranking- Share on StumbleUpon

This is a social bookmarking site that delivers content based on chosen interests. So people who want to lose weight are guaranteed to "stumble" upon it.

Why is this important?

Because like this you are bypassing Google completely and are getting content in front of people right away.
So people can read it.

And when they read- great things happen.
You see:
Google can see what people do on your site( you must have Google Analytics). And when it sees that that stick to your page like superglue that tells it people enjoy your page.

Then Google thinks:

"Hey, this is a great page. People love it but I rank it only on page three.
I think I'll give it a boost".

and so it does and your ranking improves drastically.o_O

Bottom line

1. Find a low hang fruit
  2. Write the best article you can(don't sweat it not being perfect- no one's writing is flawless)
  3. Do excellent SEO(to speed up the ranking)
  4. Share on StumbleUpon-crucial
  5. Relax and watch yourself climb the SERP ladder
Hope this helps:cool:

Hey there!

Here are the steps you you can take to rank number one in Google in a short amount of time(I'll also give an example):

• Interlink
  • Share on StumbleUpon

A template for you:

You have two options:

2. Get you more links because better content naturally gets most links. Once again- Better rankings and more traffic
  3. Build you expertise on the subject. People will trust you and when they do- they'll buy from you- this means more money:)

On page SEO
  • Keyord in meta title
  • Keyword in url
  • Keyword in h1 tag
  • Keyword in content (beginning,end and if you can in the middle. But don't stuff it- It must read naturally!)
  • Bonus- if you can place your keyword in h2, or h3 tag- this has a small but proven value

Internal links

Go back and find 5 article from where you can point a link to your new article. This gives it an immediate push.

This is a social bookmarking site that delivers content based on chosen interests. So people who want to lose weight are guaranteed to "stumble" upon it.

Why is this important?

Because like this you are bypassing Google completely and are getting content in front of people right away.
So people can read it.

You see:
Google can see what people do on your site( you must have Google Analytics). And when it sees that that stick to your page like superglue that tells it people enjoy your page.

Then Google thinks:

Bottom line

1. Find a low hang fruit
  2. Write the best article you can(don't sweat it not being perfect- no one's writing is flawless)

Thank you for your Valuable information
i think its help me lot to improve my ranking on google search.
Thanks Lot

Hi,

Project need a time and Passion.

About Google, Google need the perfect keywords into your keywords website and into your message into your website. Perfect keywords can put you in a top if you link up your website to the others website with a good ranking and into your activity.

Google is intelligent. You can put 1000 links of your website on internet and never go to the top cause Google prefer 3 or 4 goods links by day.

Its just a simple informations...
Good luck for your activity !!

Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to target appropriate keyword based on the search volume and based on your blog strength (quality content / domain name / social media presence / bounce rate/etc). Better start with long tail keyword.

To get number 1 position in google rank is not an easy task. To get your blogs at top will definitely take time. Do off page SEO and some on-page SEO as well, write informative, unique and good content. there is a lot of competition in the market, but if you do the proper organic SEO, then it will take time about 3-4 months to get 1st rank.

Hey there!

• Interlink
  • Share on StumbleUpon

A template for you:

You have two options:

On page SEO
  • Keyord in meta title
  • Keyword in url
  • Keyword in h1 tag

Internal links

Why is this important?

So people can read it.

You see:

Then Google thinks:

Bottom line

1. Find a low hang fruit

Nikola Roza has explain well for get no 1 position on Google.

Follow these steps for good ranking positions.

banners
Back