The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to get new affiliates? (PT)

Renato Pessoa

affiliate
Hello Guys!

I recently joined an agency: AdStrategy as a Publisher and Campaign Manager.

The agency operates in Portugal, and so, as part of my job I need to recruit new affiliates with traffic for Portugal in Email Marketing.

Any tips on how to find them?

Thank you in advance.

I dont knw to much about this subject but in general with facebook ads you can target almost everithing and you can choose your audience ,i think you must try it if you have a budget .Also you can try advertising with banners on forums ,And i think also facebook groups its good if you know how to make an atractive ad etc

@Renato Pessoa

As @thelegend already said Facebook advertisement and banners are the most effective way to capture the interest of potential affiliates and Facebook allows you to target specific Geos and niches.

In order to market to these people via email you are going to need an Email address (obviously) - you can use Facebook and advertising to target people and ask them to subscribe to a newsletter or mailing list which you can then market to with your links.

Another option to gather email addresses (which is free of charge but can be time consuming) is good old fashioned Google Search. You are going to need to target websites and blogs which work in the niche you are targeting and preferably ones which are in Portuguese or have Portugal traffic - there are many services out there which can help you identify a website traffic sources/geos.

Either way you need to complete some kind of advertising/research to capture the email addresses of people.

Thank your for your answer.
I know that.
All I want is someone who already did that job and have a Portuguese Email Data Base so that I can pay him to send emails for my campaigns.

Seems there is a lot of good advice here that can be applied anywhere - FB, Google and other social media sources can be useful as you can localize searches.

Keep in mind to find a number of possible candidates regardless of the size/depth of their address book or previous campaigns. While they are extremely important and will definitely help in getting things rolling in the beginning, quality is going to be just as important as quantity as your campaigns get underway.

No sense paying for an address book if it isn't going to yield results!

Good luck, would love to hear how it works out for you!

Thanks for all the answers guys!

I'm doing good at finding display publishers. Email publishers are not that easy to find...

I'll keep digging.

I think is good forum and great advice share the ideas,but most important point is to find a number of possible candidates regardless of the size of their address book or previous campaigns. Will definitely help in getting things.

MI
Back