The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Get Leads From Pinterest

New Marketer

affiliate
Pinterest is a great social media as well as you can build a profitable business by using Pinterest. There are several ways you can drive quality traffic from Pinterest.

Women are more interest in Pinterest. For this reason, you have to understand women psychology. Are women always looking for? Yes, they are always want something is pretty. Something is very useful for their appearance. So decorate your board with various things. You may start with hair fashion.

Make your board with clickable links, so that you can drive traffic. Remember Pinterest user are like to read the blog. So don't send them to the squeeze page or landing page.

Repin as fresh as you can. Follow your niche targeted audience and if you share anything like ebook or blog tips just make sure is it essential to your audiences.

Connect people and find their problems, solve them. Another way is search on Pinterest see how people doing marketing. Stay on focus. It will take time but, in the long run, you'll be the success. Good luck.

Yup pinterest is the finest source for drive quality traffic. But most of them are women and women know how to connect with women. That is why I outsource it and drive traffic for my offers.

• Post Blog Images: Get in the habit of pinning the main images from each of your blogs. Make sure to link each image back to the related blog post, and included CTAs and landing pages to capture prospect lead data.
  • Info-Graphics: People love data that’s put into a visual format. Challenge your graphic designer to take company or industry data points and convert them into a compelling info-graphic.
  • eBook and Whitepaper Covers: If your company has created an ebook or whitepaper, take the front cover and pin it onto your Pinterest brand page. As with blog images, make sure to link it to the corresponding eBook/whitepaper, and include a CTA and landing page.
  • Photos of Satisfied Customers: Prospects love to see pics of happy customers. As an added bonus, link any pinned photos back to case studies or positive user reviews you’ve gotten from these happy campers. Just make sure to get permission from your customers first!
  • Use Hashtags: Pinterest supports hashtags to make your content more search-friendly. If you’re promoting a new campaign or launching a new product/service, create a pinboard around it. Make sure to tag it with the same hashtag you’re using on Twitter and Google+ to synch your social marketing efforts.
  • Create a Video Gallery: Many people don’t know that you can pin videos on Pinterest. In fact, the site’s homepage has a separate tab for videos. Make sure to add any business-related videos you may currently have on your website or YouTube to your Pinterest brand page. As with YouTube, you’ll want to add links and CTAs to give prospects a simple path down the sales funnel.
  • Measure Results: As you add more images to Pinterest, use any analytics tools at your disposal to measure web traffic and lead generation performance in order to discern which images are working and which aren’t. Try to find patterns in successes and failures, so you can pin image and video content that is most likely to generate leads and convert sales.

Follow these seven tips, and your brand should be able to generate leads online with Pinterest in no time.

I'm not sure they are all women. However Pinterest does have a majority of women over men on it.

So yes, whatever your industry you should try to connect with women more than men through the visuals you put on Pinterest.

Pinterest stats Infographics. I hope it will give some boost of your business.

anatomy-pinterest-influencers-hellosociety-infographic-resized-600.jpg

Do agree with Pinterest is the one of the biggest source of US traffic. Do you know what is US traffic? US traffic is the most qualitative traffic which convert more than any other.

Pinterest stats Infographics. I hope it will give some boost of your business.

anatomy-pinterest-influencers-hellosociety-infographic-resized-600.jpg
Thanks a lot Mr. Fox,
What i can persoally say is that Pintrest is one of the social media platform that annoys alot. The site in general is not that user friendly. I have for very many years struggled to establish an active presence on this platform but no great fruits have been yield. I am however convinced that with the above resources, I can be able to go back to the drawing board and identify those key things that I may have omitted during the time I was launching. One good thing is that I still have the zeal and passion for the above mentioned social media platform. As an online guy, I need to be present in almost all platforms so that I offer the surety to my clients that I can really pull strings together.

MI
Back