The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Get .Com domain name for free?

chodansky

affiliate
Hey!

Does Any one have Idea How to get .com Domain for free!

I'm a Newbe, But I know a lot of stuff,

As for that I want to start my new business, And I Confident myself I well make more than 500$ in a first month

with google ads & amazon,

All what I need is a boost forward ...

thank you!

Usually, you have to buy hosting to get a free (registered) domain.

I did a quick G search, saw a page of links to pages talking about that, you could start there but remember that you need to register it, plus it costs you money to move it to your hosting company, if you don't buy it with a hosting package. I don't know about other companies but HostGator charges $15, which is more than I paid to buy a domain, so take that into consideration.

Hey!

As for that I want to start my new business, And I Confident myself I well make more than 500$ in a first month

thank you!

This the point when I was starting in IM. There is no pure free TLD. You will do some sort of surveys or offers etc.
If you're confident that you could make more that $500/month in your first month, just search for coupons of the domain. GoDaddy is usually have the $0.99 coupon for the first year payment. NameCheap is also a good registrar to start with, too.

One thing that I am sure is even with the full price of domain name, it won't cost you much ($12/year) is not that hard to afford if you are serious with this.

This the point when I was starting in IM. There is no pure free TLD. You will do some sort of surveys or offers etc.
If you're confident that you could make more that $500/month in your first month, just search for coupons of the domain. GoDaddy is usually have the $0.99 coupon for the first year payment. NameCheap is also a good registrar to start with, too.

One thing that I am sure is even with the full price of domain name, it won't cost you much ($12/year) is not that hard to afford if you are serious with this.

Thank you so much So if you want to registery with your Coupen code there is No problem
you can put it in a Comment or go PM
And thank you

hey khoya!

Send me your email, i will help you.

salamo alikom.

Hey!

thank you!

Sometimes you can get a free TLD but they will be filled with ads a lot.

So, I'd suggest grabbing a deal around or just buy one of the cheap registrars such as namecheap.
A domain is rly not expensive at all.

Yeah! I well do that thank you So much
Sometimes you can get a free TLD but they will be filled with ads a lot.

So, I'd suggest grabbing a deal around or just buy one of the cheap registrars such as namecheap.
A domain is rly not expensive at all.

MI
Back