The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How i can get free email database ?

DUMB ASS QUESTION!

Rainbow Thumbs Down GIF by Mind Pump Media

Well why not learn to build your own email list ,its a steady and low process but it can give you great benefits if you do it right
I dont think you will get far with a fanbase emails

its a steady and low process

Low, or slow?

If you meant slow, then the time it takes to build a list is all dependent on the volume of traffic to the lander or site, the targeted niche, and the quality of the prospects and/or consumers that are engaged in the funnel.

The perceived value of that offer, and any future offers, is what will motivate consumer/viewer subscriptions.
Don't get that right --the rest won't matter, IMHO.

If you're looking for a free email database, there are a few ways you can go about it. One way is to search for public databases that have been released by organizations or companies. Another way is to sign up for free trials of paid services that offer access to email databases.

1. Public Databases

There are a number of organizations and companies that release their email databases for public use. You can usually find these by doing a simple Google search. Some examples include:

- The Data Depot: http://www.thedatadepot.org/ (I think it stopped working)
- Kaggle Datasets: Find Open Datasets and Machine Learning Projects | Kaggle
- UCI Machine Learning Repository: UCI Machine Learning Repository

2. Free Trials of Paid Services

Some companies offer paid services that provide access to email databases. However, many of them also offer free trials so you can try out their service before committing to anything. Some examples include:

- Email Hunter: Sign up • Hunter
- Snovio: Email Finder • Free email search for B2B sales | Snov.io

All you have to do is to verify your email database from genuine email verification providers.
Here are some well-known tools -
Top 10 Bulk Email Verification Tools

Verify Vanity 6 GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

Spam is spam without the right optins 3rd party and a new verification optin to your list --it's SPAM.
email service providers will cut you off fast to protect their own reputations to send legitimate emails.
Too many complaints and you are finished.
reputation-mgt-team400.jpg

Caveat emptor

MI
Back