The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get approved in CPA network?

crashactiv

affiliate
Hello,

I have a problem with my application in maxbounty.

I send yesterday for him my application and today respond:

eLnbhMq.png

I write about bing ads and facebook ads as my promotion method. You have any best practise to get approved in cpa network?

Thanks!

I've found the answer on similar question in other thread from MaxBounty employee:
It all starts with an application. Go to our signup page and fill it out. You'll hear back from us within a couple days.

If you happen to get rejected, read the rejection e-mail carefully and follow the appeal instructions. It's the only way to get a rejection overturned (if you are even rejected in the first place).

Getting into a network isn't always the easiest thing, but there is no need to be scared. :)

If you happen to get rejected, read the rejection e-mail carefully and follow the appeal instructions. It's the only way to get a rejection overturned (if you are even rejected in the first place).

Hahaha its funny because they said

"we are unable to accept your application (..) at this time or at any time in the future" xD

"any time in the future"? You must have said something wrong in your promotional method. Did you receive interview call from MB?

Regards
IndeXer

English is my second language and yet I was approved by Maxbounty. Not a problem at all. Just be honest with them and that's it. Tell them that you will be promoting CPA offers depending on the traffic source that is allowed. I think this should be enough. They will call you.

MI
Back