The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to follow up your competitors free

berexilim

Hi everybody. People who come to online marketing do not always have enough budget to buy additional tools to increase their convert rate. But there is always free alternative and I want to show it.

As you may know therte are various services (whatrunswhere, adclarity, semrush and etc) that provide you competitive data for some monthly pay (100-400$). So if U have no profitable company or enough money that data is not avaible for you. But when you already have some account in competetive research services you can be disappointed in their tools (for example semrush service is good in keywords but not so good as WRW in offers and media sources).

There is a free service that collect all data and statistics from 11 paid services. I do not say that it is something perfect, but you can save some money and choose right service in future based on data they produce.

You just need to register here. It's free and simply.
The wonderful thing that I found here is a web browser extension. You just click 1 button on a offer page or competitors's site and you see all his data: keywords traffic sources and etc
Using-Follow-as-a-browser-toolbar-on-Mozilla-Firefox.jpg

You can get all the data bellow:
Traffic estimates
Affiliate network distribution
SEO and SEM
Display advertising
Contextual advertising
Demographics
Social media mentions
Web mentions
WhoIs information
Reverse lookup
Competitors’ website names

You can get data from those services:
Compete
Quantcast
Similarweb
iSpionage
KeywordSpy
SEMRush
AdBeat
MixRank
WhatRunsWhere
Adclarity
BoxOfAds

Follow.net produce paid accounts starting with 39 per month. Who works in online marketing long time know that its very cheap and data that providing by them is "gold". The only minus is that that free account can show you 52% of data. But you can incease it to 80% by refering friends to this service. Hope it was useful for You) Have a nice day

Yeah, I've had Follow since its earliest beta. It's okay, but still isn't as effective as it will be later this year. I've heard through the grapevine he's got some new awesomeness coming this summer for Follow.

banners
Back