The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to find target audience on any social media platform

What?
You can find overview demographics of various social media networks -- if you look.
"the target' what target? Or, do you mean audience demographics?

Q: How can I find where the money is hidden in any location?
A: Look for it --or know where to look ;)

@sidheshp , Your question is like "Can any one find a good person on EARTH!!!"

Be specific if you want an answer.

Next time when you post choose relevant section dont post a newbie question in Introduction.

Can anyone please help me to find the target Audience on any social media platform

Well, first of all, you need to study the geos and demographics available on each platform. They don't all provide identical targeting options.

Secondly, finding an audience to target generally first relies on identifying your audience before you can target them.

Do you have ad accounts on FB, YT, IG, etc.?

What comes first? The chicken or the egg?

If you have a product you have to find a market.
Conversely, if you identify a market -- what product can you bring to that market that will sell?

I have a bottle of mystery stuff where can I sell it?

:affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Ninja's are mysterious, maybe a mysterious market and product would work for their niche!

What comes first? The chicken or the egg?

If you have a product you have to find a market.
Conversely, if you identify a market -- what product can you bring to that market that will sell?

I have a bottle of mystery stuff where can I sell it?

Well in fb you can search for groups in your niche and start interacting there ,also on other platforms like twitter linkedin etc you can search for terms like your niche etc
I think you should start posting content in your niche then the peoole who will like your posts ,add you ass a friend means they are interested in what you create

first you have to be more specific as what you are going to sell or what you want and then each social media will provide you a list to target.

You are assuming the OP (opening poster) wants to BUY ads.
I guessed their meaning to be FREE!

Free organic traffic would include:
  1. Getting followed (or *Liked) by your participation in common threads with other users; and/or,
  2. in groups with other users with common interests.
Obtaining and curating his type of traffic is tedious and long-term.

MI
Back