The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to create new AD account without ban?

Kostiantyn

affiliate
Hi there!

I create new FB account for AD, go to business manager, set payment method is my credit card (MasterCard, not virtual), make first test campaign and my acc is blocked (Securuty reasons)...

I know that is frequent problem, but i never see the complete decision of this.

How to create new AD account without ban? Anybody know?

I test many variations - do AD on new and old FB accounts, set payment method like PayPal/Credit Card, using VPN and many other... But nothing has success...

It's hard these days to create accounts without getting banned. The best way is to buy a used facebook account, use it regularly under a proxy for a few weeks than associate a CC for ad spending. This way it should work.
There are other methods but a few only still work.

It's hard these days to create accounts without getting banned. The best way is to buy a used facebook account, use it regularly under a proxy for a few weeks than associate a CC for ad spending. This way it should work.
There are other methods but a few only still work.

I hear that somebody sell complete Facebook Adverstisng Ad Account with limit $250-2500 per day. it's a fake?

And can you advise me good seller for used facebook account?

The best seller are normal guys from facebook, with low friends count but a 2-3 years old. There are tons. Offer them a few bucks and many will give it to you.

banners
Back