The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Convert PopCash Traffic?

pop cash not a real traffic :S

Agreed, not real traffic. They seem to be running bots... just had someone from aff fix sending traffic to my WL from popcash... supposed to be UK / SE / NO traffic... and look at what analytics said
Screenshot_2019-01-07 Analytics.png

Not even close! lol.

Not to mention all signups were fakes.

Agreed, not real traffic. They seem to be running bots... just had someone from aff fix sending traffic to my WL from popcash... supposed to be UK / SE / NO traffic... and look at what analytics said
View attachment 13714

Not even close! lol.

Not to mention all signups were fakes.

Hi there!

Can you help me with more details about this situation? The discrepancy between what you were supposed to receive and the actual result is like...HUGE and I'd highly appreciate if you could give us the chance to check this - I'm sure something went terribly wrong at some point and I want to know what and where and this may help you as well.

Will you please share the details of the account from which that traffic was sent to you?

Looking forward to receiving a reply at your earliest convenience!

You really need to track all traffic and build some bot trap to catch all fake traffic domain. almost all network has bunch of bot traffic, i think more than 95%, especialy when you bid low

You really need to track all traffic and build some bot trap to catch all fake traffic domain. almost all network has bunch of bot traffic, i think more than 95%, especialy when you bid low
Hello Mimini,

We know that fake traffic and bots exists out there and this is why, at PopCash, we use both internal and third-party tools to filter the traffic before it reaches our advertisers' campaigns.

If any abnormal activity is detected by the system, the visit is automatically re-directed to our own website.

On the other hand, we agree that optimization needs to be performed in order for a campaign to become profitable.

If you need help with anything regarding our platform, please ping us and one of my colleagues within the support team will be happy to assist you!

Happy Friday!

Dear mates,

I wish you all fine.

I ran sweepstakes offers on PopCash - that converted on Bing Ads, but unfortunately I didn't get any conversion on PopCash, while on Bing Ads, I was getting 10%-20% conversion rate for the offers I tested. I tested the same landing page I was using with Bing Ads, I got 18% conversion on PopCash at the landing page level.

I got around 900 clicks but zero offer conversions (around 162 clicks to the offer). I targeted "shopping" audience, as I didn't find any other option to target sweepstakes, I bid 0.004, 0.003 & 0.01 & nothing worked out. I really don't know why the traffic doesn't convert?

Is there a way to get this traffic to convert? What shall I do?

Thanks for your help!

Your targeting option is one of the main factor that probably causes you to not getting any results by using popcash. Promoting sweepstakes and targeting shopping audience is definitely unrelated.

MI
Back