The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Become a Super Affiliate?

I was just wondering.. how someone would become a super affiliate ?

You see, you give yourself away. You have a 5 Step Formula to $10k a Day in your signature, but you don't know how to do it. I suggest you rethink your signature.

A super affiliate is simply a master of the marketing game. Someone that has a well established and growing business in this industry.

it's long term game ok, but how super affiliate work every day?

We work like any other business person. We are running businesses. We have schedules, budgets, and most important of all, we plan out everything we do. Plans are the most important steps in anyone's business next to taking action!

At the start of many things it is not clear, you are afraid to merge everything into minus, but the test and analysis is our everything. For beginners, I advise you to try - spy service for example, SpyOver (you can sign up for trial and see how everything works) . These costs will pay off. Spying on the bundle service, see which off and where it is spinning, load banners, lending and test.

Hey!

That's not an easy question to reply. There are different methods and ways of working, different strategies, that make affiliates - super affiliates one day. But definitely they have something in common.
What exactly?
Ability to work hard, not give up and think in a long term. You need to be very determined, prioritize your finance, in order to allocate your budgets wisely, and be consistent. Find your niche and make the most out of it.
Besides - I believe they love what they do, and they take it not as a "fast way of making money" but as an exciting game with data and investments. Probably if you become a super affiliate - this business becomes your life.

Good luck to you!

Last edited:
I agree with TJ...

Or you can do what some people do...

Get some T Shirts made that say "SUPER AFFILIATE..!!"...

Go around to a bunch of forums and put up a photo of a Red Maserati for your avatar and tell everyone you've finally discovered the secret of becoming Super Affiliate...!!

Then it's easy after that...

You just cut and paste..!!

BOOM..!!

SUPER AFFILATE..!!

Congrats..!!

I get a lot emails from Super Affiliates who want me to pay them to learn how to become a Super Affiliate..!!

Beautiful..!!

You GeT THE IdEA..!!

I'm trying to FiND THE GUy WHO WInKS..

WHeRE HE GO..!!

Last edited:
I agree with TJ...

Go around to a bunch of forums and put up a photo of a Red Maserati for your avatar and tell everyone you've finally discovered the secret of becoming Super Affiliate...!!

BOOM..!!

SUPER AFFILATE..!!

Congrats..!!

I get a lot emails from Super Affiliates who want me to pay them to learn how to become a Super Affiliate..!!

Beautiful..!!

You GeT THE IdEA..!!

WHeRE HE GO..!!

Hahaha, I've seen quite a few of that kind of Super Affiliate. :D

I think the real ones don't feel like they have to announce it to the world. They are too busy running their business and living off the fruits of their labours.

Well think as an athlete or a champion boxer .Do you think he became easy a champion ? no he work hard endured a lot ,maybe he had accidents and he want to give up but he not and after many failures patience he do it .Beying a succesful affiliate marketar its not an exact formula you must fight for it and never give up .If was one everyone was rich

I agree with TJ...

BOOM..!!

SUPER AFFILATE..!!

Congrats..!!

Beautiful..!!

You GeT THE IdEA..!!

WHeRE HE GO..!!

LOL

I think real super affiliates even don't have time to create a course if they are already making big money

I'm what those would call a super affiliate...I've generated millions and millions of dollars in affiliate / CPA commissions.

I did it entirely by cost-effectively building large email lists, which then allows me to control and drive traffic to the offers I promote on demand, at scale / low cost. Which is the reason why so many fail, because they can't drive quality traffic at a cost that turns a profit.

In addition, I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. This is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

I also promote a small amount of offers that require a purchase, but only because they perform at the same level as a PPL offer. Which there is really a limited number of them. I can tell you hands down, if I didn't promote PPL offers, I would have never seen the success that I have had. It is so much easier to get someone to fill out a short form than to get them to take out their credit card and buy something!!!

Last edited:
I love PPL! Lead Gen is my fav!

YUP!

So many new marketers struggle to make money because they do what everyone else does and can't stand out.

PPL is a real equalizer.

With PPL you don't have to stand out, you don't have to be an authority, you just have to provide the user with the means to get the info that they are seeking.

On any given day there are literally millions of users looking for info on PPL type offers...insurance, education, credit, mortgage, debt, loans, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc...

I was very lucky in that I understood the value of leads when I first started doing IM / that companies would gladly pay for quality leads. Which has never changed and the online lead generation business has become a multi-billion dollar industry.

Last edited:

Well, even the experienced marketers still use affiliate marketing and gives them high revenue every year. Essentially affiliate marketing involves a merchant paying a commission to other online entities, known as affiliates, for referring new business to the merchant's website.

MI
Back