The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything How to be good at SEO content writing?

Anna16

affiliate
Hi guys,
I'm a newbie in SEO. So could you tell me something about SEO content writing? And is there any tool can support to this content problem?
Thanks!

Hi guys,
I'm a newbie in SEO. So could you tell me something about SEO content writing? And is there any tool can support to this content problem?
Thanks!

There really isn't anything called SEO Content Writing. If you are writing content for a content site, then what you are really talking about is writing as an authority, or Authoritative Writing.

What many marketers came to call SEO Content Writing was actually just filler content for affiliate landing pages, and that does NOT work any longer. In fact, it is the quickest way to get your site de-indexed from the SEO's.
Today, content sites must provide highly valuable, highly relevant, and frequently updated content to find their rankings find the top of the tree. You will find that if you do not have the skills and/or time to provide the content yourself, then you will need to hire the writers necessary to get the job done correctly. That's what your competitors are doing!

If you want to build your blog audience, you’re going to have to get smarter with your content.But, how do you create content that meets those goals? How do you create content that ranks well with Google and also persuades people?

HERE IS SEO TIPS FOR CONTENT WRITERS

: Write for your audience first
: Put the keywords to work
: Make it long enough to count
: Choose a Good Font
: Power up Your Words
: Talk Your Reader’s Language
: Monitor your activity

Both content and SEO are important pieces to the puzzle, so it's important to use quality techniques for both to ensure higher traffic and engagement on your website.

banners
Back