The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How start with 0 budget?

It doesn't take much to start an Affiliate Program on a $0 budget.Just sign up with Clickbank and find a product to promote on twitter or Facebook.All you need is a site to promote the product and an Affiliate link.I am trying to promote a product right now.I am having only one problem the copy Paste function is working.

Social media is where I first started off. I got 'free' traffic from Facebook and Twitter fan pages for dating. When I got my first pay cheques I then started to reinvest by getting my own site, domain and hosting. Overtime I then got into media buying.

It doesn't take much to start an Affiliate Program on a $0 budget.Just sign up with Clickbank and find a product to promote on twitter or Facebook.All you need is a site to promote the product and an Affiliate link.I am trying to promote a product right now.I am having only one problem the copy Paste function is working.
can you share cash study for us

hi every body I recently registered on ogads but i am not getting how to start working and earning money from ogads please help me . thanks previously...

hhhhhhhh no man , you are an aff manager and you dont know the power of youtube . i create a course to start making money with affiliate marketing and cpa offers using bing . this course is good if you have a low budget check buy and sell section .

hhhhhhhh no man , you are an aff manager and you dont know the power of youtube . i create a course to start making money with affiliate marketing and cpa offers using bing . this course is good if you have a low budget check buy and sell section .

I know how to use Youtube, don`t worry about me....I was asking because the OP might need a better answer than "youtube"
Also, OP said "0 budget", not "low budget", no point in advertising your course here ;)

And you still didn`t explain how to use Youtube...

ok i will ask all newbies, does anyone make some money with any free guide here in the forum, the answer is no , let s think about it , why someone will share a method can help people make money for free , to be honest making money online with 0 budget and without skills is hard and you will waste a lot of time . if you can t invest money learn web design , logo design learn SEO , and go to fiverr and make some money and then comeback to the world of cpa and affiliate marketing . when i have the time i will post a real guide .

I see everybody say earn with IG but no one didn't say how.
I can give you some short and fast tips.

1st. Find out some good niche that a lot of people like
2nd. Create IG profile related to that niche and post pictures related to it
3rd. Because you are just starting and have 0$ you will have to do everything manual. So like comment on pictures related to your niche on other peoples profiles.
4th. When you like and comment on others, they will probably follow you back and will see link of your site in description, that is how they will come to your landing page and if it is good they will fill out offer if they are interested.

More followers bigger chances to earn.
Good luck

Hi Nem!! thanks for your tips... One newbie question though, what does IG stant for?

I am now working with FB and G+ in different groups

Thanks for your reply

MI
Back