The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Much Would It Take ?

1. My budget is kinda limited around $100 a month, so I can't exceed that.
2. I started off using Adwords, but it's expensive so I chose Bing.
3. I'd do whatever it takes to be successful in Affialite Marketing, and I'm not willing to take action, I'm in fact taking action.
That's great mate! I recommend split testing your campaigns a lot to see what converts more to get the maximum results of your actions ;)

I'd very much like to know how that person started, what are the obstacles she faced and how did she got her first 1k

Your opinion is appreciated, Thanks :)

I can't really tell the full details of it since she hasn't much shared about it with me but she bought a course called Your 1st 1k (Don't worry it's not an affiliate link :p). However, I can't personally endorse this course to you since I haven't tried it :)

That's great mate! I recommend split testing your campaigns a lot to see what converts more to get the maximum results of your actions ;)

I can't really tell the full details of it since she hasn't much shared about it with me but she bought a course called Your 1st 1k (Don't worry it's not an affiliate link :p). However, I can't personally endorse this course to you since I haven't tried it :)
That's what i'm exactly doing now, but it seems a have some trouble with this Bing Ads, there's like 77 impressions and yet 1 click soo far, in one keyword, I don't think the problem is in the keyword but rather in the bid I'm using. However I'll try to set it to automatic and see if there's any improvement.

Can anyone with an experience in quality list building tell me how much time, effort and money would it take to have a 1000 subscribers ? Thanks

Hi there! Affiliate marketing involves a lot of hardwork. And if you're dedicated enough, you'd be able to accomplish this goal within a month. I for myself have been focusing on my affiliate marketing career and worked about 8 hours a day. If you do the same, then you'd be able to collect 1000 subscribers, even more provided that you do do proper SEO and advertising techniques at the same time...:)

Free traffic - You can make video with description link

Paid traffic - best solo ads but it is so expensive if not available or you can use bing ads is so cheap!

MI
Back