The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How much money did you spend on Facebook ads before getting a sale?

if there is not enough money to invest in learning process, you should go for finding experienced facebook publishers.
it will surely decrease the amount of money you spent before getting a sale and shorten the time to be profitable.

That's a trick question :D
  1. does the advertised offer convert (in general)
  2. if you advertise a bag of marbles tied with a pink ribbon for $24.99 how many will you sell?
That said --there is no reliable answer other than $x*$(the offer's pay-out) 3-5?

The reason I ask is because the figure I see being thrown around is that you need around $2000 or more just to test Facebook ads.

Did you guys find that to be the case?

I see being thrown around is that you need around $2000 or more just to test Facebook ads.

Actually, that is the preferred budget I recommend for testing any traffic source with a new offer if the intelligence data suggests the offer has merit. Remember, you are not just testing the offer and traffic source, you are also testing the demographics, the creatives, and the landers in at least a few variations.

it depends also on the geo.
I have spent only 10$ in morocco and I was profitable in the beginning.

also, it depends on the product and the promotional video.

The reason I ask is because the figure I see being thrown around is that you need around $2000 or more just to test Facebook ads.

Did you guys find that to be the case?
Maybe because FB traffic is costly for your target demographics. but i don't think $2k for a general affiliate product.
Anyway! you can share the offer or the product or niche you want to promote, I believe friends here can help better in that case.

Maybe because FB traffic is costly for your target demographics. but i don't think $2k for a general affiliate product.
Anyway! you can share the offer or the product or niche you want to promote, I believe friends here can help better in that case.

Thanks for the reply. The product is Custom Keto Diet

MI
Back