The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How much money can i expect to make with affiliate program?

Actually. it's not so easy. We know a lot of affiliates who begin to earn a livable income after 5-6 years of their affiliation, so it would be better if you consider the affiliation as a passive periodic income. Anyway, choose the product which you're interesting in, work hard and success is not long in coming :)
Do you know of any affiliates that are able to sell high-ticket items such as $5000+ courses?

Do you know of any affiliates that are able to sell high-ticket items such as $5000+ courses?

You have posted this question 4 times in 4 different locations! STOP IT!

Once is enough! Some affiliates with many years of experience earn these types of commissions. NOT NEWBIES!

You have posted this question 4 times in 4 different locations! STOP IT!

Once is enough! Some affiliates with many years of experience earn these types of commissions. NOT NEWBIES!
sorry about that I am just trying to find out if affiliate marketers would in fact be interested in selling my course which is quite pricey. I have also had like one response, so....

sorry about that I am just trying to find out if affiliate marketers would in fact be interested in selling my course which is quite pricey. I have also had like one response, so....
Wait are you advertising a course that costs 5k or are you selling your own course that costs 5k? Both options sound pretty hopeless with no proof of any of your methods working. I guess you could try and target some gormless people with cash to burn. It's difficult but doable.

Wait are you advertising a course that costs 5k or are you selling your own course that costs 5k? Both options sound pretty hopeless with no proof of any of your methods working. I guess you could try and target some gormless people with cash to burn. It's difficult but doable.
I am selling the course. I am able to sell a good amount through google ads so I know there is a market for my course.
I am just wondering if affiliate marketing would elevate my sales? also if there are marketers out there that would be able to sell a product with this price?

also if there are marketers out there that would be able to sell a product with this price?
There will be but they would be demanding a hefty commission. Somewhere in the range of 50% to 75%, it's hard enough trying to sell someone a 1k course never mind 5k. To put into perspective if you sell a 1k course commissions are commonly around $600, so for a 5k one you're looking at around $2k to $3500. People need big payouts to incentivise them to run these underground/unknown offers.

There will be but they would be demanding a hefty commission. Somewhere in the range of 50% to 75%, it's hard enough trying to sell someone a 1k course never mind 5k. To put into perspective if you sell a 1k course commissions are commonly around $600, so for a 5k one you're looking at around $2k to $3500. People need big payouts to incentivise them to run these underground/unknown offers.
That's perfect! thank you so much. I was already thinking of a $2k commission so I feel that I am sorta on the right track now. I really appreciate your response.

With regard to expensive courses:
Trump University clipped people for millions so anything's possible --if you have the branding or the market reputation.
If you had the how to get a PPP loan course ready in time you could have sold a lot of courses.

As to the query in the title of this thread. My response has to be: Is today your lucky day ;)
Sarcasm aside; If you want a known accept a job and get a paycheck.

A lot of people say that affiliate marketing or a program is the easiest way to make money online but how much income can one expect to make with affiliate program?
Oh my god, It's unlimited. You can make as much as you can get people to buy the product or use the service you are selling or promoting.
This below is an example of what a popular guy was making on monthly basis. :eek:
sp.png

Timing and good fortune have a lot to do with above average results.

"The harder I work, the luckier I get." --Samuel Goldwyn
^^empirically, not always true ;)

There is no legal easy money left in this world. Affiliate marketing can be lucrative, but you've got to spend lots of time and energy to it. So, most importantly is whether you like it or not.

Well, the topic was created in 2016... Back then it was much easier to make money in affiliate marketing than today. The control and the competition were at a lower level. And you could make money alone. In 2021 it's more about teams, but still you can earn a lot. All the money is in gambling so to say

In 2021 it's more about teams

Yes, it is important to incorporate others to get it all done and to build an affiliate or publisher business these days, but I prefer staff over having a team. For me it allows for greater control.

banners
Back