The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how much for your first revenue from internet?

BuildMarketing

affiliate
I'm curious a bit about how much for your first revenue from internet? and where it come from?

My first revenue was $280 by selling a website since 6 year ago.

what about you? any shares

I made my first revenue of $125 from my blog adsense account about 5 years back ....

My very first revenue was for a forum I ran about 10 years ago. I was using AVNAds at the time, and I'm pretty sure their minimum payout was $50, so my first check was probably somewhere in the $65 range if I remember correctly.

I've been working my butt off trying to get some of my new sites up to and beyond that level, but it's been slow going.

It wasn't much, but it was cool. It was from affiliate sales with BlueHost, and another hosting company (I forget the name). A long, long, time ago, but not in another galaxy.

My first online revenue was $30 on Odesk. I'd been on the site for a while and never applied for any jobs and when I did, I didn't expect to be hired. The moment I submitted my proposal I got a message from the client [it didn't take 5 minutes] informing me that I'd been hired. The writing was completed in 3 hours and I got paid the next day. That was 8 years ago.

Well, I have not made my first revenue yet but I think I'll be making some this month then, I will proudly share it on this thread. lol

The first money I made online was on helium, a writing website. I cashed out $85. It took me more than a year to make this money. The highest amount I have made online in a day is $33.

I am pretty sure that the first time I actually made money from the internet was a long time ago and it would have been five dollars, and it was probably in the form of a gift card and nothing really substantive that I could put towards anything useful. Things have changed, though, and now things are better. It turns out that if you put forth some effort you can see results pretty quickly. I hope that the trend continues too, as I am sure many of us do.

I made $500+ reselling seo and link building services on craigslist back in 2008ish when you could still post ads for free which also you didn't have to have your account verified.

My first revenue was about a 100 dollars transcribing from a site. Too bad that no work comes from that site now. Sigh.

I cashed about $50 in a few months for a few writing jobs online. They were few and far between but I looked every day or so and sometimes grabbed one quickly before somebody else did.

Not bad but probably not worth for than a glance every now and then on those sites.

banners
Back