“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

how much for your first revenue from internet?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by BuildMarketing, Mar 18, 2015.

1. BuildMarketing

BuildMarketing Affiliate affiliate

I'm curious a bit about how much for your first revenue from internet? and where it come from?

My first revenue was $280 by selling a website since 6 year ago.

what about you? any shares

2. AdCombo
  3. hostbrink

hostbrink Guest

I made my first revenue of $125 from my blog adsense account about 5 years back ....

4. Vendzilla

Vendzilla Affiliate affiliate

$400 14 years ago

5. pinkeyedjim

pinkeyedjim Affiliate affiliate

My very first revenue was for a forum I ran about 10 years ago. I was using AVNAds at the time, and I'm pretty sure their minimum payout was $50, so my first check was probably somewhere in the $65 range if I remember correctly.

I've been working my butt off trying to get some of my new sites up to and beyond that level, but it's been slow going.

6. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

It wasn't much, but it was cool. It was from affiliate sales with BlueHost, and another hosting company (I forget the name). A long, long, time ago, but not in another galaxy.

7. Cavalier0754

Cavalier0754 Guest

It was about $100 around 7 years ago by adding videos to tv show site

8. Gustavowoltman

Gustavowoltman Affiliate affiliate

My first revenue was from working on oDesk as a freelancer. Made few hundrets bucks there.

9. Satish Ithamsetty

Satish Ithamsetty Affiliate affiliate

I got my first cheque from Google adsense in 2008 December. $106.82. This is my first success in blogging and adsense.

10. Smithee

Smithee Affiliate affiliate

My first online revenue was $30 on Odesk. I'd been on the site for a while and never applied for any jobs and when I did, I didn't expect to be hired. The moment I submitted my proposal I got a message from the client [it didn't take 5 minutes] informing me that I'd been hired. The writing was completed in 3 hours and I got paid the next day. That was 8 years ago.

11. henrylos

henrylos Affiliate affiliate

My first online revenue was $110 on Elance. I designed a logo for my client.

12. emuzeskylow

emuzeskylow Affiliate affiliate

Well, I have not made my first revenue yet but I think I'll be making some this month then, I will proudly share it on this thread. lol

13. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Affiliate affiliate

The first money I made online was on helium, a writing website. I cashed out $85. It took me more than a year to make this money. The highest amount I have made online in a day is $33.

14. rz3300

rz3300 Affiliate affiliate

I am pretty sure that the first time I actually made money from the internet was a long time ago and it would have been five dollars, and it was probably in the form of a gift card and nothing really substantive that I could put towards anything useful. Things have changed, though, and now things are better. It turns out that if you put forth some effort you can see results pretty quickly. I hope that the trend continues too, as I am sure many of us do.

15. Ninja Marketer11

Ninja Marketer11 Affiliate affiliate

My first revenue come from AdSence and it was $200 as far I remember.

16. I made $500+ reselling seo and link building services on craigslist back in 2008ish when you could still post ads for free which also you didn't have to have your account verified.

17. pennylove

pennylove Affiliate affiliate

My first revenue was about a 100 dollars transcribing from a site. Too bad that no work comes from that site now. Sigh.

18. mdvelops

mdvelops Affiliate affiliate

I cashed about $50 in a few months for a few writing jobs online. They were few and far between but I looked every day or so and sometimes grabbed one quickly before somebody else did.

Not bad but probably not worth for than a glance every now and then on those sites.

19. prathyusha

prathyusha Affiliate affiliate

150 $ For creating a website with all design and hosting as i remember

20. AlbertRobbin

AlbertRobbin Affiliate affiliate

My first online revenue was $110

21. AbhilashPS

AbhilashPS Affiliate affiliate

Reality is cruel I didn't earn much infact not at all.

banners