The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How Much Do You Earn From Your Blog?

My blog is relatively new and for that reason it hasn't yet started earning me any money. I do make some pennies from ads but I expected that. I hope that by July 2016 I'll be earning some decent cash from hand-made products I'll be selling on the blog and a little more from affiliate marketing. I could afterwards build on that success.

My blogs with adsense ads are not making money as it used to be. I used to earned one hundred dollars a month before Google Panda began. Not anymore these days as the people at Google keep changing their rules.

Well, I'm not really earning much from my blog simply because I'm new to this. I'm hoping I could change this in the upcoming months and earn some money from my blog.

I am not earning not even close to what I had thought that I might earn at this point or what my delusional self let me believe I might be able to earn, but it is still pretty decent. It is remarkable to me how some people can make so much from their blogs, but I guess they just have the patience and passion that I lack.

At this moment I am not earning from my own blog because it is a new blog, however, I have been earning good money from my writing since a long time. I write on numerous writing sites.

About $50 last month. Quite new blog as well. But page and application brings us money. About 50 sales a day($15 each minimum) + 700x$15/month which are with us for the last 2-3 years.

In the last couple of years, I am earning just about $300 per month by writing on various sites. Hubpages alone brings me more than $150 passive income every month

I just started my blog. It's just 2 weeks old. So I haven't started earning money from the blog. I don't expect to earn money from it yet, but I'm working towards it and confident that the money will start rolling in.

It depends on your type of blogs and your audience. Product reviews websites are most engaging websites now a days. There is no limit how much you can earn.

banners
Back