The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much are you willing to spend for email marketing?

How much are you willing to spend for email marketing?

• Total voters

SMTPBOXES

Service Manager
Service Manager
SMTPBOXES
Hi guys,
This is my first poll and seems reasonable one.
If you're already paying for services related to email marketing just pick up the approx. amount.

I really think it depends on the maturity level of your potential customer.
If your solution is for newcomers in the email marketing business, then the price such people are willing to pay is probably "as less as possible".
But if your solution is for an experienced email marketer, who knows his ROI, who worked on its IP pool reputation for years, then it would be more about 'what's your solution added value'.

From what I understand on your website, you are offering SMTP solutions so basically you can only 'compete' with Mailchimp/Sendinblue/etc on the deliverability aspect, right?
It is a tough fight as you can't guarantee the emails would reach inbox and not spam folders, it depends way too much on the database health and email content.
Without a user-friendly interface, offering contacts management, automation processes, A/B test tools, and so on, you'll spend much energy to convince a Mailchimp/Sendinblue/Mailjet user/prospect to try your solution.

I think that how much you will be willing to spend on email marketing or any form of advertising should depend on how much profit you are making back from it. Like 50% or something close to that, depending on your preference.

Really the cost of the service is more important.
You are selling a commodity service 0.002/piece or whatever the market rate is.

If you want bigger fish the price is going to matter.

Smaller fish will pay a premium price for service and features --for things they have yet to master.

Willing was a poor choice of words in the title. How much are you spending might have been better?

I'm paying $828 yearly for 15000 contacts and unlimited emails. This also includes:
  • Unlimited landing pages
  • Unlimited funnels
  • Unlimited membership sites
  • Unlimited members
  • Unlimited file storage
  • Unlimited bandwidth
  • Unlimited automation rules
  • Unlimited upsells, order bumps, A/B tests, etc.
  • Unlimited custom domains
  • Unlimited evergreen webinars
Pretty sweet deal.

MI
Back