“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many people think adsense is crap

you like adsense

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • doesn't bother me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
its kind of a yes and know sort of thing. in theory i have the opportunity to make more money they just selling the ad space buy month. however its also pretty unpredictale. some days you get a bunch of clicks that only count for a penny each click, and other days you get one click that was worth a couple bucks.

i don't like that i have very little control over what ads are displayed. i feel like i have to cater my content to suit the ads, or else i just see the same unproductive ads displayed over and over.

i try to click adsense ads on sites that i like to visit because i know it makes them money and honestly i wish people who liked my site did the same for me. you can't encourage people to click the ads tho because its against googles TOS so it's hard to encourage visitors to click the links.

i finally started not being so angry and adsense when i finally started seeing a decent amount of clicks on a daily basis, but frankly i think i could make more money elsewhere, im just to lazy to seek out advertisers.

i agree with you, but i think its an affilate program for beginners and not for advanced webmasters that recieve high traffic.

If i just made a new website, i add the links there for a little amount of income.

There is now a website out that tells us how much each keyword is adsenseheaven.com.

It was only a few months ago i receieved $10 within 1 day for just 3 clicks and around 80 page impressions and the next few days i had 5 clicks and 400 page impressions since i added it on my other to see what id get and well i was lucky to get a $1.

Adsense might make content related webmasters a few pennies for now, but as advertisers see less ROI (Due to Fraud and Incentivization), they'll stop advertising via adsense. In fact, tons have stopped or lowered their bidding drastically. This, IMHO, is why the pennies are dwindling.

Enjoy the gravy train while it lasts.

adsenseheaven.com

Thanks for posting that site. :shock:

Since we are on about adsense keywords,

mesothelioma $75.01

what does this actually mean, and i bet there isnt many websites out there that uses that keyword.

also

Has anyone tried that leyword to see if it seems to work.

most keywords are usually pretty out of date. you always have to ask yourself how many people how that much money invested in those keywords. sure someone may have bid 75 bucks for that keywords, but i doubt that have a multi million dollar ad campaign being run through google to pay for that. so every so often there may be a clickthat pays really well, but it only will for so long. either it works for your site or it doesn't . you wont know until you try.

Adsense is crap, Im dropping it off of most of my sites. I went from an average of 5.00 per day on the sites I use Adsense on down to a dollar a day and sometimes I get 3 or 4 clicks in a day and end up with a total of like 16 cents. Waste of time and money anymore.

Mesothelioma type keywords are ones, which attorneys bid on. And yes, they have FAT advertising budgets, and at the same time ENORMOUSE click fraud protection. Fraudsters aren't really stupid enough to mess with the lawyers, but they sure hit the other sites hard.

Here's a site, which lists companys in the anti-fraud PPC market.

websitezone.com/directory/Promote-Your-Website/Pay-Per-Click-Advertising/Click-Fraud-Prevention/

Here's the one I use: whosclickingwho.com

You'd be amazed at the massive PPC search engine fraud out there.

Here are a few resources:

datashaping.com/security.shtml

webproworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=16284

alchemistmedia.com/CPC_Click_Fraud.htm

clickz.com/experts/ad/lead_edge/article.php/1492481

whosclickingwho that is a great link, i will deffinetly think about that when i reach $100 on my adsense account.

I just got a check from G in the mail for 103.00 but that took me a while to get compared to the way it used to be. Its just not worth it to me anymore. Those ads take up a lot of space that I could be selling for way more than a couple bucks a month.

well i only need a few more dollars but its taking forever im having a few cent a day.

Yeah that few cents a day crap just doesnt cut it. I remember I used to see clicks that paid 1.50. Now Im lucky if one pays 15 cents.

ever hear of a hyperlink before paul? jesus christ. i am not copy pasting shit from a webmaster forum. you should know better.

ever hear of a hyperlink before paul? jesus christ. i am not copy pasting shit from a webmaster forum. you should know better.

Actually we do that to cut down on the outbound links. :wink:

Eric said:

Actually we do that to cut down on the outbound links. :wink:

totally lame. i refuse to copy paste any links.

PPC (pay per click) and Google adsense both are Google's brilliant services.
I earn with Google adsense almost $550 per month very easily.

MI
Back