The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many moderators?

I think first, you should define the theme of your site before even counting the numbers of moderators. I mean, look, there are huge forum out there that are not technical or anything specific. There are forums that are all theme applies. You may have hundreds of members suggesting different new board to be open, sure you will have to decide which is should be open and while many will only fall into consideration only. So only a few new boards open and then you may have some members who want to be the moderators.

i think it really depends on the traffic on your forum. increase the number of moderators according to the number of members of your forum

The number of mods depends on how huge the traffic of the forum is, anyways having 2 or 3 seems to be a reasonable number.

Having moderators on a forum depends on the requirement of the forum, a brand new forum doesn't need a mod and if at all needed max.1, if its a decent traffic forum may be 2 - 4 mods to the maximum

if its a real big and huge traffic site then you can consider for higher no.of options,

I think it is concerned wit h how many number of categories are available in the forum that many number of moderators are required.

In my opinion,the number of moderators should depend on the size of forum you are going to build. If you are focusing on build up a large forum with lots of categories,now you come to consider whether more moderators would be needed to run the forum.

It depends on how many people you have on the forum itself. If the forum is small you may only need one. But if your forum is pretty large you may consider having several.

MI
Back