The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How many email addresses do you actively use and check daily?

• One

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Three

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Five

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 6!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

espmartin

affiliate

I have 28 that are checked every 5 minutes from Mozilla Thunderbird.

I can honestly say that I use 1 address for personal correspondence, and the rest are all
SEO/Webmaster related. And I receive about 50/100 emails throughout day.

I use one address for all my correspondence both personal and business. I used to have many email addresses in the past, when I had to reinstall my computer or something its usually chaotic then I decided to consolidate on a single email address.

So true Temi. I actually now just make a backup of my Mozilla Thunderbird profile, and
copy it back to a new install of Thunderbird - and whella! All my accounts and mail filters
are back :)

I use Google Aps for my email. Its basically Gmail with your own domain name instead of @gmail.com

I use one address for all my correspondence both personal and business.

Yes, but your business and personal life are the same... I mean, your not working for a company...
In my case I think IT-staff will have some questions about my mailtraffic... a little bit over the top considering numbers and kind of attachments in regards to my jobdescription...

I hate using webmail so i dont check my hotmail account as i only use it for junk mail anyway but on my client i have 8 currently running but they are just the admins for the sites i have contact forms on.

I see what you mean, naturally, if one works for a company you will have you employers email address and then your personal email address.

I try to keep separate address for each site in case I have to reply to emails received from there but all incoming emails are being forwarded to one place that I have open all the time...

I hate using webmail so i don't check my hotmail account as i only use it for junk mail anyway but on my client i have 8 currently running but they are just the admins for the sites i have contact forms on.

That is the beauty of Gmail, it filters most of the junks for you, and once you designate a message as spam, the next time you get a message from that address it automatically bin it for you.

Temi, do you use their web mail, or download via POP3? (by the way, did you get my PM?)

I use the webmail, I use 2 different computers and sometime a 3rd. With webmail I have access to my email on any computer

I have responded to your PM.

I usually just use two email addresses, one for business and the other one for my personal life. I have a "spam email address" which I obviously do not look into daily, not even weekly, perhaps twice a month.

- Meti

I actively use 7 different emails but also have a few that are inactive or only use from time to time.

I download all my emails into Thunderbird including all my webmail using the webmail addons.

I use over 10 email addresses, for every blog / website I have different one. How ever I have organized my addresses like spider web, meaning that all emails are redirected and send to one central address that I check regularly, but I keep copies on server. In this way I have full control and modular use of emails and in same time I spend little time in checking them.

MI
Back