The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How long should you wait to reapply for a particular network

Rvfamily

Hello All,

I started applying to networks about 6 months ago and was quickly accepted to a few, had a little trouble with one (Thanks Affiliatefix and LukePeerFly for your help), and had a few others that I was turned down by.

I have read here in the forums some positive things about a few that I am interested in trying to reapply to. I'm not sure if it's worth it, but I thought I'd reach out to my fellow Affiliatefixer's to get your thoughts and experiences. I am interested in re-applying to Neverblue and Clickdealer. It's been 4-6 months since I tried with NB, but only about 2 months or so since CD told me no.

I had won a "Pay it forward" scholarship offered by the folks that put on ASW16, and was super psyched about going. I had thought that if I met with reps from these two in person, I'd have a good chance of approval. However, I had to relinquish my scholarship because of a grave illness for a family member who needed me here.

Any help or guidance about whether it's worth a second chance is appreciated.

As always,
Here's to your success!

Oh Casey, so sorry to hear that a loved one is ill! Too bad you have to miss ASW16 but family trumps...well, most everything. It's unfortunate, though.

Re NB and CD, I imagine that you can get help through this forum. For NB, anyway. I'm afraid that I am unfamiliar with CD except by name.

An existing affiliate with a good rapport with their AM could probably help get you in there. Or maybe K, not sure.

Oh Casey, so sorry to hear that a loved one is ill! Too bad you have to miss ASW16 but family trumps...well, most everything. It's unfortunate, though.

Re NB and CD, I imagine that you can get help through this forum. For NB, anyway. I'm afraid that I am unfamiliar with CD except by name.

An existing affiliate with a good rapport with their AM could probably help get you in there. Or maybe K, not sure.

@azgold

I appreciate your timely feedback. I guess there are so many others out there. I have just heard such good things about both of them.

I hated to miss ASW, but yes, family trumps. A family member was diagnosed with cancer and it through everything into a spin. Thanks again. Hope you're having a great start to your new year!

As always,
Here's to your success!

MI
Back