The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How Important Is Honesty?

Marketing Matters

affiliate
Considering integrity is supposed to be integrated from the bottom up, I believe planning honest procedures is key.

I must admit I maintain a bias here. My bias is that honesty is important.

Is honesty important in business?
On a scale of 1 to 10 how well do honest approaches help in succeeding business goals?
1 being "honest approaches do not help at all", and 10 being "honest approaches help abundantly".

In retrospect.
Is it ever necessary to be dishonest?

What advice do you have on this matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting question here.

In my opinion I always aim to be honest, because people can see straight through you when you talking BS and your not helping anyone by being dishonest.

I believe the most important person to be honest with is yourself, if you are being dishonest you are leading yourself down a false trail and shall only see the positive things not the things that need to be worked on.

I am a keen tennis player so let me use that as an example. I have a great forehand and if I were to be dishonest I would say my backhand is just as good. But if I were being honest by backhand is in fact rubbish, and therefore i would use that as motivation to make my backhand better.

This example is the same in business you have to be honest with yourself and others. Otherwise you will lead yourself down a false trail and not work on things that need it the most.

Just my thoughts.

Yours Magically
George

banners
Back