The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How I'm Making $2/View With YouTube... REALLY!

I am doing IM for the last one year.

I have a blog that gets about 500-750 visitors a month. All traffic is organic. I have made some CB sales.
Its not a buying keyword. So conversions % is low. But its OK .

I have put up some email zip submit offers on the site. There have close to 900 clicks but not one conversion. The network is right at the top in ratings and average conversion is close to 10% or more for each offer. I have rotated between offers. All offers get clicks but nothing converts. I do not understand how it is possible unless the network shaves massively.:mad:

I continue making CB sales at a consistent rate but no success with cpa offers. I would like to focus on CPA offers but I am at a loss now.:confused:

Can you help me out?

But do these devices not create to large file sizes for the upload? Must there not a video compression be done before uploading?

Btw, any recommendations for a free Screen Capture Software?? Thanks!

I edit all of my videos with a video editing program first and then render it at a quality / file size that's not too big. Personally I use Adobe Premiere Pro but Windows Movie Maker will do the job just fine too (it's free, comes with Windows and is dead easy to use).

As for screen capture software I use Camtasia which isn't free but is pretty awesome. Costs around $50. However they do have a free 30 day trial available (I'm not sure if there are any limitations though).

this is so impressive. So, are you getting the $2 from the leads you are making to the affiliate company?

What a great name you have!

The money is made from sales from the HostGator affiliate program which pays out between $50 - $125 a sale depending on how many sales you send a month.

I am doing IM for the last one year.

I have a blog that gets about 500-750 visitors a month. All traffic is organic. I have made some CB sales.
Its not a buying keyword. So conversions % is low. But its OK .

I have put up some email zip submit offers on the site. There have close to 900 clicks but not one conversion. The network is right at the top in ratings and average conversion is close to 10% or more for each offer. I have rotated between offers. All offers get clicks but nothing converts. I do not understand how it is possible unless the network shaves massively.:mad:

I continue making CB sales at a consistent rate but no success with cpa offers. I would like to focus on CPA offers but I am at a loss now.:confused:

Can you help me out?

Sorry to hear that dude but this isn't really the right spot to post this you should probably start a new thread with a few more details and I'm sure you'll get some good feedback.

It's pretty hard to say what is going on without knowing how you are promoting the offer, what the offer is, what the network you are using is etc.

I edit all of my videos with a video editing program first and then render it at a quality / file size that's not too big. Personally I use Adobe Premiere Pro but Windows Movie Maker will do the job just fine too (it's free, comes with Windows and is dead easy to use).

As for screen capture software I use Camtasia which isn't free but is pretty awesome. Costs around $50. However they do have a free 30 day trial available (I'm not sure if there are any limitations though).

Hey Jay,

thanks for the note to Adobe Premiere Pro!

I'm looking for alternatives to Camtasia - in Germany it costs 300 € :p
Ok, it´s awesome and probably the best piece of software one can get,
but 300 € bucks for tools that maybe not even the pros use :confused:
So I´m still looking for alternatives, and I will find them ...

Hey Jay,

thanks for the note to Adobe Premiere Pro!

I'm looking for alternatives to Camtasia - in Germany it costs 300 € :p
Ok, it´s awesome and probably the best piece of software one can get,
but 300 € bucks for tools that maybe not even the pros use :confused:
So I´m still looking for alternatives, and I will find them ...

ScreenFlow is HOT! Using it as we speak!

Unfortunately I have a Adobe bundle since two years on my hard disk - but never used Premiere Pro :eek:
I will remove the dust carefully :rolleyes: and use it from now on.

ScreenFlow is HOT! Using it as we speak!
As far as I can see it, ScreenFlow is a pure Mac software.
So there is no alternative than to start with Microsoft's Expression Encoder - although it has pretty bad reviews.

Of the first 300 €uro of vid marketing I will take Camtasia,
and of the next 2,000 € I'll take a Mac machine to work with ScreenFlow :)

As far as I can see it, ScreenFlow is a pure Mac software.
So there is no alternative than to start with Microsoft's Expression Encoder - although it has pretty bad reviews.

Of the first 300 €uro of vid marketing I will take Camtasia,
and of the next 2,000 € I'll take a Mac machine to work with ScreenFlow :)

Yeah I think ScreenFlow is kind of like the Camtasia of the mac world.

You might also want to look into some of the free alternatives that are out there.

For example I've heard some decent things about CamStudio. Haven't tried it myself but it's open source and totally free.

Jay

Good post man. you hit the nail on the head. This is what the most important thing is.

#1 helping people...not yourself

People who want to make money online never make money
People who want to help people online make money

It really is that simple

People who are passionate = create loyal and passionate customers
people who just want to make money are usually not believable

Pick a niche..do your keyword research and find something that you can compete inside of. Trends change and competition fluctuates so there is room for business
pick a product you can get behind and promote it. it really is that simple. The details comes in the promotion and tracking.

I am truly impressed with how knowledgeable CPAfix members are. Most of my 15 years of experience comes from Offline Marketing, but it is good to see that the idea of customers needs first is really being embraced online because it the best way to log term success.

Good post :)

Yeah I think ScreenFlow is kind of like the Camtasia of the mac world.

You might also want to look into some of the free alternatives that are out there.

For example I've heard some decent things about CamStudio. Haven't tried it myself but it's open source and totally free.

Hi Jay,

thanks for your recommendation of CamStudio.

After a longer search for free video recorder software I chose (for now) the relatively new tool ActivePresenter.

It has by far the best reviews, and it is said that its quality comes quite close to the expensive Camtasia -
but ActivePresenter has a free version.

I also will look at the features of VirtualDub, Windows Movie Maker and CamStudio.
(listed in order of positive reviews)

[ In my eyes it doesn't make any sense to spend 300 bucks for a software, if you begin and make your first serious steps with vids. Camtasia can be purchased still later. ]

Awesome thing!!
Youtube has become the new marketing medium, and you get really huge traffic. So using this is fantastic,

banners
Back