The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How I'm Making $2/View With YouTube... REALLY!

Jay Wessman

Hey guys!

I know a lot of you are talking about YouTube and various ways to make money with it so I thought I would show you guys an example of how I'm using to the tube to make money.

Basically what I'm doing is making instructional videos that promote affiliate offers.

It's simple but extremely effective... in fact it works so well that one of my videos is making over $2 a view so I thought I would put together a short video to show you exactly how I'm doing it and how you can too:

Enjoy :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. I have a lot of publishers making money using YouTube. Great source of traffic :)

Hey guys!

I know a lot of you are talking about YouTube and various ways to make money with it so I thought I would show you guys an example of how I'm using to the tube to make money.

Basically what I'm doing is making instructional videos that promote affiliate offers.

It's simple but extremely effective... in fact it works so well that one of my videos is making over $2 a view so I thought I would put together a short video to show you exactly how I'm doing it and how you can too:

[video=youtube;omnTUogAg6c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnTUogAg6c[/video]

Enjoy :cool:
You are the man!

Loved the video - YouTube is on my list!

Really good and nice to know that you can still make decent money without being some massive YouTube celebrity with millions of views... the personal touch obviously helps with conversions.

I read a lot about Youtube and sending YT traffic to offers, but most techniques tend to revolve around uploading pretty low quality videos en masse and having to juggle multiple Youtube accounts etc. Great to see someone is able to make a few quid by posting genuinely useful videos!

Hey Jay what up ?
Hey what did you use to create that video?
Thanks bro

Hey man I'm good!

Do you mean equipment wise or editing wise?

For the equipment I just use a Nikon D3100. It's honestly not ideal though as it's more designed for photography than video so a standard camcorder would probably be better.

Honestly you don't need anything fancy. A simple camcorder for around $200-$400 off of Amazon will do the job just fine.

Something like this is perfect.

As for editing the video I use Adobe Premiere Pro. I just love the Adobe suite (flash, photoshop, premiere pro etc) but again there are a tonne of cheaper and/or free substitutes around.

Just choose one and get familiar with it - they all do pretty much the same thing.

For the equipment I just a Nikon D3100.
But do these devices not create to large file sizes for the upload? Must there not a video compression be done before uploading?

Btw, any recommendations for a free Screen Capture Software?? Thanks!

MI
Back