The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How does PPCall tracking work?

farmads

I spent two days looking for the answer, but all I know is that publisher selects tracking phone number for a campaign and then they run it and so I have many question which I hope you answer:
- Is a unique tracking phone number for one publisher and one campaign right?
- How does a PPCall network track information from a call?
- How does a PPCall network solve many connection to phone number?

- Is a unique tracking phone number for one publisher and one campaign right?
Yes, this is true. However, it is possible to get more than one number per offer/campaign, use ring pools, and dynamically track your ads to converted calls.
- How does a PPCall network track information from a call?
The above answer from T J mentioned Invoca - two other notable platforms are Dialog Tech & Retreaver [formerly Call Pixels]
- How does a PPCall network solve many connection to phone number?
Each phone call that comes into your unique number is tracked using a call tracker like Dialog Tech, Retreaver or Invoca, and for the most part recorded. When the calls connect to the call center, the center use a management tool, that helps route the call to their available agents.

As a user of Dialog Tech, we can help you control the flow of traffic by setting accepted concurrency and daily call caps for each call center. In other exciting news, Dialog Tech will be launching syndication in a month - meaning if you use a network on Dialog Tech, you won't be paying the call tracking fees.

MI
Back